Aaliyah, Rihanna & Beyoncé

Hey! It's Anastacia Mendez bringing you today's very hot topic! As we all know, there are three very talented ladies in the music business right now by the names of Aaliyah, Beyonce and Rihanna. Each is a pop superstar in their own right. But today a fan posed a very serious question. They wanted to remain anonymous, but they asked:

"Between Bey, Liyah and Rih, who's more talented? Who's voice is stronger? And who's the better dancer?"

^ Well I'm here to give you my honest review on the three young ladies. Let me begin by saying they're all very young. Rihanna is 22, Beyonce is 24, and Aaliyah is the youngest at only 19 years old. They are different styles of music (Beyonce & Rihanna being in the same genre, but different sounds, and Aaliyah going a totally different direction.)

Talent wise, I'm going to give all three of them the props that they deserve because they all fully entertain; their shows are full of energy, even though Bey and Rih keep their shows risqué and Aaliyah keeps it clean but sexy so everyone can enjoy the show. They all live up to the meaning of their names (Aaliyah means ascending, or the highest, most exalted one. Beyonce means one who is beyond others, and Rihanna means sweetheart.)

As for who's the better singer? I'm going to rank them.

(1. Aaliyah

(2. Beyonce

(3. Rihanna

The reason they are ranked this way is because while Beyonce has the wonderful powerhouse vocals, and Rihanna has a unique island girl voice, Miss. Aaliyah has the angelic harmonies which she uses to their full potential. Her voice can sound so soft, it flows with the song she's singing, and then she can bring it down a bit with her deeper, sultry voice. I don't know about anyone else but it blows me away every single time. It has that edge that no other female artist has, which in my opinion, and clearly more, beats out Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey.

For the final subject, who's the better dancer. Once again, that crown goes to Miss. Aaliyah. Beyonce comes in a close second, and Rihanna (who barely dances), comes in third. Now let me say, Beyonce IS a good dancer. She has the perfect blend with the leg movements, reminds me of Tina Turner. But Aaliyah takes the dance moves of Janet Jackson and turns them into harder, more complicated routines (thanks to her choreographer, Fatima Robinson). The amazing thing is, she adds a very sexy hip roll into it all while going through the dance moves smoothly as if she was swimming. -laughs- She lives up to the meaning of her name, as the other three ladies do. That's enough from me though. It's time to ask the rest of you.

Who do you guys think is the best out of the three? Aaliyah, Rihanna