"What is it, Jennie?" Now the teaching was sitting straight up, her eyes attracted to Jennie's mortified face. Her grip tightened around the blonde.

"We don't have to have sex. It's fine."

"I want to..." Jennie sighed, pulling her sweater over her head, though she had left her arms covered in the bunched fabric. "I-I'm sorry..."

Those words held more meaning behind them than Jisoo would ever know.

"Are you..." The brunette leaned forward, her mouth mere inches from Jennie's ear. The blonde shivered as Jisoo whispered the rest of the question. "... on your period? Because, if you are, I will get you some chocolate and we can cuddle."

"What? No!" Jennie gasped, moving from the surprised brunette's grip. "I mean, that would be nice and I would like that very much, but I'm not on my period. Don't worry. No bloody twat today."

"O-okay." Jisoo blinked slightly, her eyes momentarily lowering to said area before raising to meet with Jennie's. "Then what's wrong, Jennie?"

"Nothing." She shrugged, leaning back into her girlfriend's arms. "It's nothing, Chu."

"Well, if you're sure."

"I am."

"What would you like to do?" Jisoo smiled, setting her chin on the blonde's shoulder as her arms tightened over the younger woman's belly.

"Anything that you want." Jennie leaned into her, content in this spot. She loved being held by Jisoo. It made her feel safe and secure, and it put away every drop of worry.

"That is easy to answer." Jisoo whispered into Jennie's ear, causing the hairs on her body to stand on end. "I want you."

The English teacher's tongue deliciously laved across the soft, pale flesh below Jennie's ear. The sensation shot straight to her core, where the fire brewing in her belly roared to life with a desire that only Jisoo could stir- and ultimately satisfy.

"Oh..." Jennie swallowed thickly, her heart already hammering in her chest. "Then... we'll do that."

"Mm, good... I want to show you just how much I really love you." Jisoo's voice was soft and sensual as one hand moved to rid of the bundled sweater in Jennie's arms, the other provocatively made its way up the blonde's abdomen to the swell of her chest. She gave a gentle squeeze, resulting in a slightly squirming Jennie as she arched into the touch.

"Do you like that?" the older woman squeezed the teenager's breast once again, resulting in a soft moan, which was mirrored by a sultry groan of Jisoo's own. Her head lowered, lips making contact with the shell of Jennie's ear. "Do you want me to do it some more?"

"Please..." Jennie gasped when Jisoo did just that, her second hand sliding under the thin fabric of the blonde's black tank.

"I know you liked it." She muttered against porcelain skin, her teeth gently teasing the flesh with gentle nips in time with the circular rub of her hand.

"I enjoy anything from you." Jennie shifted to press her thighs together as the wandering hand slid p her shirt and over the twitching muscles of her abs. Oh, was this woman ever a tease?

"Anything?" Jennie could hear the older woman's smirk. Suddenly, the blonde could feel a sharp pain as Jisoo's nails were digging into the flesh of her stomach. The grip soon faltered, the hand continuing on as Jisoo chuckled, acting as if it hadn't happened.

"I know you like the pain." She whispered, fingers caressing the smooth expanse of skin, stopping every so often when her fingers came across the crescent grooves left by her nails.