Delilah and Jacob (Chapter 2)

Start from the beginning

"I do Jake, but I like a bit of a danger in a man, especially in you," she laughed teasingly.

"Well, then welcome to my world," he replied.

"Forever," she murmured, her head resting gently on his chest.

"As long as you want," he promised.

*,*,*,*

"Where are we heading to this time?" Delilah asked as she tangled her fingers with Jakes tightly gripping them. Today's incident has caused such shock and bewilderment to her: for some strange reason instead of feeling repelled to Jacob, she felt more attracted. Like they somehow connected again. She didn't know whether it was love or not. In fact, Delilah didn't even know what love was. Having such a condescending family like hers, she never managed to learn about comfort and true love, until she met the lousy Jacob with whom now, she felt complete.

"Not sure," Jacob replied sensing the tenseness in her soft baby alike fingers. "What's up doll?"

For the first time Jacob realized that she didn't hesitate or think twice before opening up to him, this made him feel safe and warm.

"Jake, if anything happens to me, will you make sure that you never leave my side? Even if I die, will you promise to bury me somewhere where your presence can at least hang above my corpse?"

Suddenly, his muscles tensed: his heart pounded unimaginably fast and his head felt like it would explode into millions of ceaseless pieces. This wasn't the first time she'd questioned this. He HATED it, actually he felt terrified when things like this popped out of her mouth. Why would see be so pessimistic all the time?

Abruptly, he stooped in front of her and pulled her shoulders roughly so they could be face to face. His expressions were deadly, but it didn't scare Delilah any more, she was gradually getting used to his funny moods now. And that annoyed Jacob, because he hated not being able to stop her from saying or even thinking about grudging things like this!

"Are you TRYING to kill me on purpose?" he barked, coarsely shaking her till a faint tear drop appeared in her beautiful eyes. Shit, now he had made her cry.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, gently looping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his muscular chest. "I'm sorry."

What's even worse was seeing her crying for Jacob especially knowing that it was due to him! It made him feel no worse than the monster inside him.

"Dee, when you say things like that, I die a little from inside," he whispered in her ears as the soft wind blew her silky hair across her face. "I couldn't live without you and hearing those things just makes me want to kill myself too. I don't want to lose you."

She smiled as a hint of reassurance shone on her face. "But, one day, let's face it, I'll have to die, right?"

He shuddered. "Nope," he whispered, tightly wrapping his arms around her delicate waist. "Then, we'll die together, that's how it works.

Just when she was absorbing herself into Jake's gorgeous slef, an unusual smell reached her.

Shit.

She knew what it was.

They were coming.

Getting closer.

Was this the end?

"Jake! THEY ARE COMING!!!" she screamed immediately pulling him towards the forest.

"Who is?" he asked bewildered by her horrified expression.

Why was he so pathetically stupid and blunt sometimes?

"Jake, the Mormons are approaching us! I can smell it in the air, they're here. I can hear their footstep..." she panicked. Before they had a chance to find a way to escape, they were trapped.

The Mormons stood viciously ahead of them.

There was no chance Delilah and Jacob could escape now.

"Missed us much?" sneered Nevil, leader of the pack and ferociously pulled Delilah out of Jacob's reach.

"Bitch," he whispered his nails digging into her pale ghostly skin causing crimson blood to trickle down. "You tried to mess with us? Fucking whore, watch how WE mess with YOU now!"

"Leave her!" growled Jacob, a spark of fiery reaching his face, he looked no scarier then a fearful monster.

Nevil and his pack laughed menacing. "Or WHAT?"

"Leave her."

The next thing that happened, no one was aware of. Out of nowhere, Nevil pulled out a sword and attacked Jacob's body, causing his to scream in wound and pain.

AS for Delilah...her heart dropped.

"JACOOOOOOOOOB!!!" she screamed, as the Mormons dragged her away with them.

Please vote or comment(:

I hope you guys like it, you can send me some ideas for the following chapters or any improvements too;D

sorry guys, but i've decided whether or not i should carry on with this story:/ i'm not getting too much reads or votes, so its kind of loike wasting my time writing and your time reading it:/

Please send me your thoughts, whether you can to read more or not(:

Thankyouuuuuu; iloveyouuu<3