●~~~~~New Perspective~~~~~●

Start from the beginning

-Time Skip-

I'm wearing a dress that fits me pretty good. I actually don't look really fat for being six months but eh.

I put my regular sweater on and the hood over my head making the dress look like a skirt

Walker picks me up casually asking how the baby is, "it's babies, Walker," I correct and he turns back to me. "T-two?! That's amazing but gonna be a lot of work," he says and continues walking to the car regaining his posture. "Yup, but I won't have as much drama since Zen isn't the father," I say hopping in the car. "Ooh so the father is that one trust fund kid, right?" He asks making me laugh. "Yeah, yeah, the father's that one trust fund kid," I say with a bright smile on my face. Walker smiles before he starts driving.

'I haven't seen her this happy in a while... Zen really lost something good.'

- Time Skip -

Zen and I sit in the same room waiting to be called on stage. "You look different." He states taking a sip out of his water bottle, "I feel different," I say as I don't stop smiling. "What's the news you and Walker have been planning for the end of the concert?" He asks still not looking at me. ". . ." I stay quiet hoping something will interrupt this moment. Zen sighs taking that as his answer, "I hope that you didn't love me enough to cry over me." He mumbles but before I could question him we are pulled onto the stage. I can tell Zen is nervous even in the dark. He's always like this before a concert.

I sigh and put my hand out to his side not looking at him. I could sense him look at me curiously before grabbing my hand. A small tear rolls down my face as I remember the old times when this used to happen regularly. The times that he cared for me.

Once the lights start to slowly turn on we let go. I sigh and we start with the first song.

(The song started playing the exact moment I needed it lol)
Song: Slow Dancing In The Dark
Artist: Joji

- Both of you are singing unless it's bold which means it's Zen -
- Bold and Italic is you by yourself -

I don't want a friend (just me)
I want my life in two (my life in two)
Just one more night
Waiting to get there
Waiting for you (all night)
I'm done fighting all night (waiting for you)

When I'm around slow dancing in the dark
Don't follow me, you'll end up in my arms
You have made up your mind
I don't need no more signs
Can you?
Can you?