TD|| Regret in your tears

The red convertible sat out front the suburban home, sitting behind the wheel was Breezy

         The red convertible sat out front the suburban home, sitting behind the wheel was Breezy. His gaze was fixed on the house, owned by Desmond. Tucking the gun in his coat he pushed the car door open.

On the inside, Bree stood in front of the closet plucking down her things one by one. Towering over her Desmond wore a confused facial expression. "Why are you taking down your things? Are you leaving?"

Bree simply nodded her head, slapping her things into the suitcase. In her mind, she pictured a normal life with Desmond, but that would never happen. Shamar left a stain on her, and now they were even more tangled together with a gift of bringing a life into the world.

"Oh, you're moving to that new place you said you wanted? I thought you were still deciding on that."

Letting out a small sigh Bree zipped up her suitcase, she looked Desmond in the eyes. Originally she wasn't going to tell the whole truth but telling the truth was the best way to go about this. "I-"

The bedroom door flew open with Shamar standing in the doorway, Desmond chuckled lowly looking between the two, "You're moving back with him? What is it? Is there something going on between you two?"

Shamar pushed pass Desmond lifting the suitcase, "Ima wait fa' you in the car." Bree nodded turning back to Desmond "You may want to sit down for this."

"This isn't a joke Bree, you're just packing up and then he's going to barge in my house like he owns the place taking your stuff out. What is going on? What the fuck am I missing?"

Pausing for a minute she looked past him, she couldn't face him, saying, "I'm pregnant by him, I know i screwed up and I am so sorry you're a rea-"

"What!?" He exclaimed. He ran his hands down his face erupting in laughter "You told me you were abstaining from sex! You told me that! And you were screwing him the whole time, I should've known, we slept in the same bed I couldn't even touch you. Is this what the fuck you do take advantage of people? What was all of this? Temporary? Are you serious right now?"

"Sorry." Her voice came out low and shaky. "You're a great guy, but I-I ju-just can't- I have to go." Feeling burning tears building up in her eyes and a huge lump in her throat she ran out if the home.

As soon as she grabbed the handle to the car door she burst out in tears. "Did he do somethin'?" Breezy looked over at her immediately gripping his weapon, "What he do Bree?"

"Shamar just drive! Just fucking drive!" She screamed at him.

Once again it was all hitting her. All of the times she did this, all of the men she used. She was hit in the face with regrets, she even used Shamar. From Drake to Shamar to Skepta to Desmond and the list goes on. Usually, she'd never get emotional over her antics, but now it was a sudden feeling of regret. A feeling that karma was right around the corner and it would be worse than she could imagine.

        Sitting at the kitchen island, with his eyes focused on the bills flipping through the money counter, Breezy dipped his blunt in the ashtray. Reaching his hand out he grabbed a hold of the cash slipping a rubber band around it.

He glanced at Bree who was sitting on the stairs, "How long you finna sit there watchin' me?"

"Those things you said about me the other day, was it true?" She stood to her feet making her way over to him.

"What things?"

"You know when I asked if you would ever try again with me and you belittled me. What you said was it true? Did you mean it?"

He shrugged, "I ain't mean to make you feel bad, i was just sayin' shit y'know."

"You don't have to be here if you don't want to I'm not gonna force you to be a father."

He chuckled looking over at her. "You jokin' right? I would die for that baby Bree, I would die fa' y'all. We deserve this, to be happy."

_________________________________________

I be trying to update on time but it never work out🤧

Vote & Comment & Follow.