Chapter 12 - So Close

Okay, so i know you guys have waited like what? 3 weeks for this chapter? And I'm soooooo sorry. But you know, school and all. So busy. But don't worry. Here is the chapter.

This entire chapter is in Harry's point of view. So. Yeah.

The other boys haven't shown up in the story lately but they will very soon. Expect a silly chapter, kay? xD

Alright that's it. Read on :)

Oh and by the way..

That GIF on the sidebar is there because it's frickin' eye sex.

Aiight. I'm done.

Bye(;

-AlexiiBabee<3

**Harry's POV**

"Boo." a small voice woke me up. Sleepily, I let my eyes open slowly as I gave out a yawn. Feeling a weight on my chest, I looked down to see Alyssa, sleeping peacefully on my chest. She's so beautiful when she's asleep, but not as beautiful as when she smiles.

"How did we get so close?"

Her question from earlier suddenly popped up in my memory. How did we get so close? I gave her a simple answer but in my mind, a million thoughts rushed through my head. I wanted to tell her she makes my heart melt every time she smiled. Her laugh is music to my ears. Her eyes light up the path of my life every time they twinkle, so beautifully. I wanted to tell her I loved her. But I couldn't. She'd never give me a chance. Not after what she's suffered in her life. I could've loved her so much more.

"Harry." the same small voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up from the sleeping beauty laying on my chest to see the familiar face of Jason. 

"Yes, Jason?" I answered him.

"You sleep lot." he smiled brightly as he spoke, making me laugh slightly. He's so young, yet so strange. But I guess that's how a lot of little toddlers are like.

Wondering what the time was, I pulled out my phone. Seeing that it was only three in the afternoon and I had no plans but to stay with Alyssa, I ignored the time and tapped on my twitter app. As I scrolled through my mentions, I replied to a few of my beloved fans. I smiled as I read several of their compliments about the lads and I. Quite a few questioned who Alyssa is. I simply shook off the questions as I didn't exactly feel the need to tell the fans about her just yet. Not until I can confirm anything. If I will even be able to confirm anything, that is.

I then snapped a picture of Alyssa sleeping on my chest as I rested an arm around her while my chin caressed her head. I smiled down at her beautiful features as she slept ever so peacefully. Attaching the picture to a new tweet, I typed up a few words to my fans.

@Harry_Styles: Babysitting with @AlyssaHere today. She's such a terrible babysitter, falling asleep on the job ;) but she's wonderful at being beautiful, isn't she? :)

A slight smile crept onto my face as I watched my mentions beginning to explode with questions, compliments, and a few tweets that threw insults as Alyssa which left my anger meter at its fullest that some people couldn't understand the word respect.

Putting my phone away, I glanced down at Alyssa, still sleeping like a baby.

"Harry." I heard the small voice once again call my name, reminding me that Jason was still present. He looked up at me with his big brown eyes and an innocent face as he clutched the knee of my jeans in his tiny hands.