another world

I woke up because i heard creaking from the attic so i walked upstairs knowing that it was dark and rainy.

I walked around looking for what  made that noise i walked past our christmas tree then i walked past our old pictures of our family and passed by a mirror.

I stopped then turned around thinking if we had that mirror here before then yelled " Mom,Dad did we put a mirror in the attic".

Then dad said " no sweetie why "      "no reason". While i was thinking about if we had that mirror there i never noticed the black blob that was in the mirror.

It had red eyes and once i was walking towards the mirror it had disappeared so i touched the mirror and my arms started disappearing and I yelled "ahhhhhhhhh WHAT THE HELL" my parents came running up the stairs and said in unison and yelled "WHAT THE HELL

I screamed " I am to young and pretty to DIE" I soon said we need to calm down then my mother said " How the HELL do you expect me to calm down my daughter is disintegrating in my fucking mirror... what can we do to help" "um...HOW ABOUT GETTING ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS MIRROR" I said then she said " don't use that tone with me young lady.. when you are out of that mirror you are grounded "

 then dad said "honey our daughter is disintegrating into a mirror and all you care about is she cursing you out we need to help her" my last words to them were "since you to were busy fighting then its to late I love u guys and If I survive I will try to find my way back home to you" the last thing they seen was my face I was in a different dimension and if I thought about my parents I could see what they were doing and I could talk but they couldn't here me or see me but I could hear and see them. 

when I stopped think about them I finally noticed where I was.!! I was at a school in a different dimension a kid walked up to me and asked whats wrong and I told them about the whole thing and she was shocked then she said "i'm sorry I never introduced myself to you my name is Brianna. Brianna Lopez" so I said "my name is Yazmine. Yazmine Santiago" then I asked "where exactly are we" she said "we are at a school for kids that know magic... watch this" she started saying things and told me to repeat after her " focus, aim, fire, then repeat" so I did and fire started to shoot out of my hands.

she said "only kids who are magic can do that spell" I said shook " wowwwwwww " she said "I will take you to the office to get enrolled" then I said " how long will it take to walk there" she said with a smirk on her face "who said anything about walking" I said " I don't like the look on your face. "what I only meant were going to teleport"

couple hours later-----

" what dorm room are u in " "building 7 dorm 3" I said then she said "O>M>G I cant wait to tell Natalie about this" "whos Natalie" I asked "oh sorry I forgot she's our roommate. 

back at the dorm-------

a girl came running for me and pulled me into a tight hug "O>M<G your finally hear... i'm gonna treat u like family" " Brianna can I talk to u real fast " "sure " she said " I need to find a way to contact my family".

AUTHORS NOTE hope u guys like this chapter because It took me 3 hour to do it.