Part 6- But sir

Check out Emily's stories she is amazing just saying 😘:emilyherbie_xox

**************************************************************************5:30am and he wakes me up, his deep voice makes me happy to have woken up.

"Morning babe" he says smacking my butt.

He's never called me that but I like it.

"Babe is ok" I say with a smirk

"I made you pancakes. You like lemon and sugar with them right?"he asks as he passes me the plate of pancakes

"How did you know it's my favourite topping" I lie, I should have told the truth, but he went to all this effort.

He walks back into the kitchen I never really stared but this time him in an apron and nothing else made me look at is round big butt, I loved it.

"Bit revealing isn't it" I say with a mouthful of pancake in my mouth

"What the food in your mouth" he snorts

I wait until I have swallowed all my food to say

"No your butt"

"Though I would treat you even more today since you have an assessment with me today" he informs me

SHIT I completely forgot about the assessment, how am I going to concentrate knowing the sexiest guy ever is sitting right in front of me? how am I supposed to concentrate knowing that my boyfriend is there? how am I supposed to concentrate knowing my first guy crush sits near me?

"Yeah great can't wait...how will I keep my hands off you?" I say as he puts his index finger under my chin and guides my face to his, and kisses me slow and passionately.

"I love you" he giggles

"I love you too" I say while biting my lip.

I wonder if he means it sometimes because I do I mean the I love you and I don't want to love someone if they don't really mean that they love me.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask

"How I have the hottest 13 year old next to me and he's my pupil" he says with a sigh."love is powerful and it controls us I would never go out with a 13 year old pupil but you just are different Justin"

"Is it possible to tell someone about us?" I ask feeling un eased by his facial expression he just stared at me blankly.

"Depends who you are going to tell?"he asked raising 1 eyebrow

"My best friend who I need to tell" I don't like keeping secrets from her.

He just nodded.

"Right come on let's get to school babe"

He says with a really big sigh

"Don't be so blue you got me today" I giggle lightly slapping his chest which was hard with his abs.

I had to walk to school that day I never knew what a mess I could make in one single day..