Chapter 6: Vision of Amon Sul battle

Start from the beginning

"Don't say anything. We saw everything." Said Lady Galadriel. Celeborn put his hands under her shoulders and legs, picked her up and carried her to her bed, like a doll and pulled the covers around her.

"Elrond must know this. They need help." said Celeborn to Galadriel.

Galadriel nodded. "I will tell him." She said.

"I'll send someone after Finrod. He must go to Imladris as fast as possible." said Celeborn.

"I will go with him." Niphredil's weak voice caught their attention. She hardly had seated and was pale like the white sheets. "and before you say anything, I will go with any cost. You can't change my thought." she added firmly.

Her grandparents only watched her. There was an aura of determination around her that made them to not argue with her.

"alright, child. So rest for now." said Celeborn and then turned to Galadriel. "I will go to prepare everything. Tell Elrond." he then left the room.

Galadriel went to the Balcony and focused her thoughts on Elrond and send him her message. She then came and sat at the edge of the bed. She took Niphredil's cold hand in hers. She had leaned on the pillows and her eyes were closed. "where was that place?" Asked Niphredil quietly.

"Amon Sul. You know where it is." answered Galadriel.

Niphredil nodded and opened her eyes. They were filled with water. Tears ran down her face. "Do you think he is going to make it? Do you think Frodo will stay alive?" she asked.

"let's have hope, my child. let's have hope." answered Galadriel. Niphredil threw herself in Galadriel's arms and cried for long.

***

five days later, Niphredil had seated in her room. Her bag was near her. She had her travel clothes on and had her sword in her hand. The sword had a silver sheath with golden designs on it. On its hilt was a Niphredil flower made of diamond. Her father, Halanfier, had made this sword for her on her 14th birthday and had taught her how to use a sword. She had missed her parents so much. It was 5 years that they had left Middle Earth.

She drew her sword. An elvish spell for victory had run on its blade. It shone under the light of the sun that peeked into the room through the branches.

"my lady, Niphredil." it was one of the guards. "Lord Celeborn asked for your presence in the throne room." said the guard.

"I will come at once." replied Niphredil. The guard bowed and left. Niphredil stood and looked around her. She didn't know when she was going to see her room again.

She took her backpack and headed to the hall. She found three people waiting for her. Celeborn, Galadriel and her brother Finrod.

Finrod hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. His golden hair had a light of the sun and his eyes had the color of a beautiful summer sky, just like their father. "Are you better? Niphredil, I still insist you don't come." said Finrod with concern.

"Finrod please, we had this fight last night. Don't start it again." said Niphredil.

They turned to the others. Niphredil looked at Lady Galadriel. She remembered their conversation last night.

"now that you have decided to go this way you should know something. The way that you've taken will not lead you back here, neither you nor Finrod. Each of you will follow different roads. Both roads are filled with dangers. But yours, my dear, is so different than your brother's. More complicated. You must follow the ring bearer. But on this road, you will encounter situations and hard decisions that I do not know anything about. Stick to your instincts and you will find the true way." said Galadriel seriously. Niphredil nodded. Galadriel's face softened. She cupped Niphredil's cheek in her hand. "Maybe the road seems so dark, my child, but hope is not all lost. I'm sure you will find something so precious along the way that will help you defeat the darkness." said Galadriel and kissed her cheek.

Niphredil was taken out of her memory by Celeborn's voice. "Ride as fast as you can. Use dimiril stairs. Take care of each other. I failed to stop you from taking this way. So I only can give you my blessing. May Eru himself keep you safe." he said and hugged each of them. He hugged Niphredil and kissed her forehead. "stay safe, my daughter." he said.

Niphredil kissed him. "Farewell my lord. We will see each other under the light of stars, again. I promise." whispered Niphredil and Celeborn smiled.

Less than an hour later, Finrod and Niphredil were on the road. Unaware of what awaited them. But both were determined on what they wanted to do.