🌴Chapter.13🌴

So I walked in and there was so many girls that I didn't know and we had to introduce ourselves to Bill and Sara because they already introduced themselves at the beginning of the show.
Alex: "Hello My name is Alexandria Ambrose, however you can just call me Alex if you like, I'm from NewOrleans, Louisiana and I'm your worst nightmare"
Alanna: "Hello my name is Alanna Nelson and I'm from Denver, Colorado and I don't talk that much because I just don't have anything to talk about at the minute"
Anna G: "My Name is Anna Garcia and I'm from Boston, Massachusetts and I don't want to be mixed up with anyone else"
(Looking at the other Anna)
Anna R: "I'm Anna Rowland and I'm from Davenport, Iowa and don't worry Anna Garcia you are not going to get confused for anyone else"
Jill: "Hello everyone I'm Jillian Bradshaw and I'm from Manchester, England"
(Thinking in my head Oh a Manc)
Terri: "Terri Dante here and I'm from Montreal Quebec, Canada"
Me: "Hey there. I'm Rosalie Perry and I'm from Liverpool, England"
(Looks at Jill)
Jill: "Oh a scouser?"
Me: "Yes and you are a Manc"
(Jill and I hated each other already)
Sara: "Ok we will leave this monkey business till later ok?"
Me: "Alright"
We were basically learning our stuff and the first day has been great so far, however it's been a few weeks now and in the competition Alex came 4th I came 3rd and the winner was Alanna Nelson in 2nd place was Jill Bradshaw and the Anna's were eliminated ages ago.
So Terri, Alex and I were pulled aside so Bill and Sara could talk to us I thought my life was over but it wasn't.
They told us that we can be signed to NXT that was for someone to make the main roster and the winner going straight to the main roster was Alanna so Alex and I signed a contract to NXT and Terri didn't sign one because of personal reasons.
Alex: "So you are my future best friend?"
Me: "I'm not sure about that we only just knew each other now"
Alex: "I believe you might be here for the same reason as me is that right? I'm here to become successful"
Me: "Well I do want to be successful it's just that I always wanted to travel the world and well I'm over here in America to find out my fate when I actually come from Liverpool, England"
Alex: "That's so cool and I like your accent"
Me: "Thank you"
Alex: "Now I get to work with my fiancé"
Me: "And who is your fiancé?"
Alex: "Some guy called Adrian Neville"
(Ben Satterley)
Me: "Oh, right, well at the moment I'm single"
Alex: "Stuck on Pringles? Aww"
(I laughed because I knew she was kidding)
Alex: "You get it, I was only joking"
Me: "It's ok I knew you were"
Alex: "Any ex- Boyfriends?"
Me: "Yeah, weirdos"
Alex: "Would you like to be my room mate? And are you up for a night out tonight?"
Me: "Of course I'll be your room mate and I'm available for tonight yes"
Alex: "You can move to my apartment"
Me: "Ok, I'll have to go to my hotel room first"
Alex: "Ok you do that then"
I moved with Alex and Adrian as quick as possible and Adrian introduced himself to me.
Me: "Nice to meet you Mr. Neville"
Adrian: "Please call me Adrian"
(Smiles)
I got used to Alex and we are just like sisters!