"It's here. Time to lock and load, boys." Tony said walking over to the boxes and picking two up.

"This guy better be trustworthy." Indy said picking up a box.

"Trust me, he is." Tony winked at me and I became more confused. What has he got planned? I shrugged my shoulders and made my way down. I didn't have any boxes because I wanted to see who it was first. Once I got outside I saw a big van and Tony putting boxes in the back. And someone was helping him. "She's there." Tony whoever was driving the van. The guy moved foreword and I smiled and shook my head to myself.

"Hello Rhodey." I smiled and he smiled back. "You didn't have to do this ya know?" I told him and he walked up to me.

"Yes I did. Might as well." I hugged him before going up and helping the others with boxes. I could hear people on the streets asking where I was going but that didn't stop me.

"Last box." Tony said picking up the last box and taking it out leaving me with an almost empty apartment. I looked around and remembered what had happened in this apartment. Me and Indy hung out for the first time, I told Steve about everything after he came back, me and Steve did the naughty for the first time (and not the only time), and so much more. I'm gunna miss this apartment and New York.

I felt an arm go round my waist and I looked up to see Steve. I smiled at him and wrapped my arm round his waist.

"Let's go." Steve whispered to me and kissed my head. I nodded and Steve led us out. Before we left we gave our keys back to our landlord and he thanked us for everything. We then thanked him and walked out to the van. Once out I saw Indy straight away trying to keep her tears in.

"I'm gunna miss you so much." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I'm gunna miss you too." I cried before I hugged Indy as tight as I ever did. This girl is everything and deserves the best in everything. I kissed her forehead and moved on to Tony. He looked upset but was trying so hard to not cry. "You can cry if you want you know." I told him.

"Nope. Not gunna cry. Cause I'm Tony Stark. I don't cry." He said and I nodded.

"You did when-"

"That does not need to be mentioned!" Tony shouted and I rolled my eyes before I hugged him tightly.

"Don't do anything stupid, okay?" I warned him pointing at him with my finger.

"Yes, mother." He mocked. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek before I waved to Indy and got into my car with Steve. I rolled down the window and waved to Indy and Tony as Rhodey pulled out in front of us which signalled the start of our 4 hour journey to Washington DC.

It was a grueling 4 and a half hours on the road but we finally made it to our apartment building. Just coming into Washington was amazing enough. I haven't been here in years. And just like New York it has changed. We parked outside the building and I smiled at it knowing a new life with Steve would be started here. I got the key out and went up to check everything was okay with it. And man was it. It looked exactly what it looked like on the website. Although the furniture was already here as I sent it down yesterday. Steve's getting a new motorbike so we sold his old one. I smiled as Steve and Rhodey came in behind me with constant boxes. I helped them and stood with Rhodey ready to say goodbye.

"It's gunna be weird not having you round, ya know? Tony will be lost without you." I nodded totally understanding.

"I know he will. That's why he needs you. You'll keep an eye on him for me, yeah?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll do what I can." he smiled before I opened my arms to him and hugged him tightly. Once we pulled apart we saluted each other like I used to do in the army and he left. I wiped a tear from my cheek and shut the apartment door. I sighed and decided to make myself a cup of tea before moving a love seat to a window that looked over buildings and sat just looking out. It was dark now and raining quite a bit. The rain soothed me somehow.

I felt a kiss being planted on my head and I smiled seeing Steve in the reflection of the window. "Tomorrow we unpack." Steve said I nodded.

"Tomorrow we unpack. And look around Washington." I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"We can do that." He nodded and I smiled leaning up to kiss him. He met me halfway and kissed me back.

Living in Washington with no, Tony, no Pepper, no Rhodey and no Indy is going to be a challenge. But I know I'm gunna be okay. How do I know? All I have to do is look at Steve. And I know I'm gunna be okay.

----------------------------------------

A.N THE FINAL CHAPTER IS DONE GUYS! I'm so sad this book is over but so excited for the third book.

I wanna thank every single one of you for supporting this book just as you did the first one. All of you contribute to the making of this book as your comments and votes make me believe that I can write and that I'm not as untalented as I thought I was. You guys have no idea how much that means to me.

Again thank you all so much for everything and I hope you come back for the third book. I won't reveal the third book name until it's up. I hope you guys can wait for that. Until then, I will be trying to update Jasmine's Choice and getting that finished and also starting a Lab Rats FF. If you guys like that stuff.

-Emma x