Two - IM2

A.N Thank you all for your support so far. I love seeing you want more.

-------------------------------

I stood at the side of the stage waiting for Tony to fly in. It's been 6 months since me and Tony saw each other for the first time in a few years and my god have we've been busy. We've been hanging out a lot and become closer than ever. I finally got to meet the famous Pepper Potts a few days after I saw Tony again. She was wary of me at first but she soon lightened up to me after understanding my relationship with Tony. I think she trusts me now. Well at least that's what she said. I also met James Rhodes or Rhodey as Tony calls him. He is such a nice guy and a credit to the army. I trust him and he trusts me. (We've already been joking about the stuff Tony did when he was younger.)

Fury decided to spread the missions given to me in half with Natasha so I had less missions for me to do and more time to see Tony. I really appreciate Fury understanding how much my friendship with Tony means to me and I think Natasha is loving the missions she's going on. You wouldn't think she used to be a secret spy and was set out to kill me. Oh did I leave that out? Yeah she tried to kill me. But I talked her into joining SHIELD and now look where we are. Tony doesn't need to know about Natasha as she is undercover most of the time. She has a lot of disguises.

I looked out to the crowd and saw the whole place was packed. Iron Man has grown quite the fanbase since Tony said he was Iron Man. Tony has decided to hold this big whole year celebration thing for no reason what so ever. I kept an eye on my phone in case Natasha or Phil texted me about a mission. I haven't had one for a while as Natasha has took them all. I'm glad she's willing to do a lot but I do miss beating the crap out of people. It's actually really fun.

I jumped a little as fireworks started to shoot into the sky. Guessing Tony was near. I was stood near a table with a drink for Tony. He get's nervous in front of big crowds and makes himself relax by drinking alcohol. So not glad he can get drunk. AC/DC then started playing making me bop my head a little. I met AC/DC, they were cool guys. I then started to sing a little as it was Shoot To Thrill. Tony then landed on the stage making the lights go up and the girl dancers to start. I hated they were in shorts and shirts that made their boobs look bigger, but all eyes were on Tony.

Tony then stoop in the white spot and Jarvis started taking off his suit. The crowd cheered when Jarvis took off the helmet to reveal Tony's face. He smiled and Jarvis took off all the suit revealing Tony in an actual suit and tie. The song then came to a finish and the crowd cheered and clapped. I clapped too and gave him a whoop. The dancers then walked off and the crowd started chanting Tony. Some dancers walked past me and gave me glares. I shook them off and looked back to Tony who looked really happy to be on stage.

"Oh it's good to be back" Tony said as he clapped slowly.

"Blow something up!" Someone shouted from the crowd. I thought he already did that.

"Blow something up? I already did that" Told you. "I'm not saying that the world is enjoying it's longest period of interrupted peace in years because of me." The rolled my eyes and the crowd cheered. "I'm not saying that from the ashes of captivity, never has a greater phoenix metaphor been personified in human history." I frowned as he was completely missing out me to make him look better. I know I shouldn't be annoyed but with everything I've done for Tony and this country, I should at least get a little mention. "I'm not saying that Uncle Sam can kick back in a lawn chair, sipping on an iced tea because I haven't come across anyone who's man enough to go toe-to-toe with me on my best day." The crowd cheered again and I crossed my arms.

"I love you, Tony!" A girl shouted from the crowd. I laughed a little as girls fawned over his father just like that. Like father like son.

"Please it's not about me. It's not about you. It's not even about us. It's about legacy. It's what we choose to leave behind for future generations. And that's why for the next year and for the first time since 1974, the best and brightest men and women of nations and corporations the world over will pool their resources, share their collective vision, to leave behind a brighter future. It's not about us." The crowd cheered again and I smiled. He was right. It wasn't about us. It was about the next generations to come after us. "What I'm saying is, if I'm saying anything, is welcome back to the Stark Expo." The crowd cheered and Tony looked behind him and caught my eye. I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled before looking to the ground and looking back to the crowd.