Chapter 4: Comic Con {Day 1}

Mackenzie Pov

As I'm lacing up my vans, I get a text from Misha, who had to be in the green room for something super early.

Mishamigo😝: Hey kiddo, are you up yet?

Mack Attack🤙: Yeah, I'm ready to go,  except for I have no clue where the green room is.

Mishamigo😝: I've got a couple minutes, I'll come get you.

Mack Attack🤙: Okay.

After I reply, I make sure I have everything I need before playing on my phone until Misha knocks on the hotel room door.
•••

"Okay everybody, I have someone very special here with me today. As some of you may know, I recently adopted a wonderful fifteen year old girl. Would you guys like to meet her?" Misha says into the microphone, looking over at me. Everyone in the audience cheers, sealing the deal. "Alright, come on out Mack."

I slowly walk across the stage to a spare chair that someone has pulled up besides Misha.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet Mackenzie Jacqueline Collins." Misha announces,  and everyone cheers for me.
•••

"Hey Mish, wanna go out to get something to eat with me and Jensen?" Jared asks as all of us are walking back to our hotel rooms. "Mackenzie can come too, if she wants."

"Sure. You wanna go Mack?" Misha looks over at me, and I shake my head.

"I'm just gonna get to bed early, it's been a long day." I rub the back of my neck, and Misha node,  handing me the room key before we go our separate ways.