Matlingsworth Gets Real

"Look before you say anything, I just wanted to tell you that I was confused. I felt like everybody that loved me left. I felt that he would've filled in that love and affection that I was missing but I was wrong....I wanted to be completely honest with you, and thats why I'm telling you this.

"But why! My ex best friend, the person that hates me for trying to help him?! I just, why?! Did it mean something? Did anything else happen?"

The sun shined on Mayas face and you could now clearly see her blue teary eyes.

"N..no. But that what i thought. He was there when no one else was, everyone leaves me, my dad, mom, friends and then the most...the most special one left, you. Loo..look I can't keep doing this, breaking up every time something goes wrong. It gets really hard! It HURTS me Maya! And every time we break up you don't give me a chance to explain myself, you get scared and assume the worst of me without knowing the real reason why, and when you look in my eyes I KNOW you don't see me for me....you see someone else and i dont know who, I don't know if this has to do with your past but you're letting it get to you by ruining things with me. Good or bad its interfering and I'll just never understand why. You just need to understand that when we're together I'm complete, when your gone I'm in pieces."

Maya began crying so it became hard for her to speak.

"Miles...I can't. I want to tell you but its very deep and I've never spoken about it since then. I really don't know what else to say."

"So that's it" Miles said as tears ran down his face. "Talk to me! Ple...please Maya! I need to, I need answers. But I guess I'm not important enough to get them from you. I'm irrelevant and that's why you won't tell me, I destroy everything I touch."

"I don't, I don't know what to say Miles, What do you want me to say?!"

"This is the problem Maya! This is the most we've talked since everything went down and its not fair! Communication isn't an option anymore between us and that scares me. By communicating we solve our problems and express how we feel but we can't do that. Once you're gone I'm gone. I'm depressed, I need a way to escape life and just be somewhere where I'm wanted, life will be better off without me. I can...I can gurantee it to you Maya, it'll make everyone else a happier person.

The words hit Maya hard and it reminded her of a certain someone who was also depressed.

Miles left the destroyed locker room in tears and pain.