chapter 1

drip. drip. drip. the ceiling was leaking again. it fell directly onto peter's nose. it was starting to piss him off but he couldn't move. that bastard had him bound so tightly he couldn't move an inch without getting choked, pinched, pulled, or rubbed in a way that put him in pain. the sharp foot steps of his master, mateo, that broke the awful noise of the water drops hitting peter's face.

peter casted his gaze upwards to meet the icey glare that belonged to mateo. mateo smirked at his prisoner's state.

"what the hell do you want, mateo?" peter spat out his words angrily. this question made his master smile. mateo started to giggle which ended in him cackling, doubling over on the ground. after minutes of this idiocy mateo pulled himself together.

"you should just be grateful i come down here and talk to you at all." he said while wiping a nonexistent tear from his eye.

mateo was tall and lean. he had perfect porcelain skin and a beautiful bone structure. he had perfect black hair and deep evergreen eyes.

mateo picked up a gross, rotted, and molded wooden tray with a dirty bowl and a perfectly clean cup on it. the bowl had cold, week old french onion soup in it. the cup waas half filled with water. peter turned his head away from the disgusting tray.

"i'm not touching that." he stated firmly. mateo giggled lowly.

"oh i' sorry, did you want a full glass of water? sorry, my pet, but i got thirsty on the way down. anyways, not eating the food i give you is not going to make me give you anything better. just because i want you alive doesn't mean i'l give you proper food." mateo snorts. mateo unlocks the cell he put peter in. he starts to unchain his arms so he can eat. "oh, puppy, don't look so sad." he caressed peter's face then scratched down his cheek with a knife he had hidden in his shirt sleeve. peter screamed as tears and blood started to drip down his face.

mateo started to laugh at his prisoner's pain. "crying doesn't make me want to stop.. it only encourages me." he picked up a fully unchained peter and took him to a metal table where his bare back hit the cold material dead on. peter winced at the sudden coldness. mateo started to tie him down. peter started to thrash around, trying to get away. mateo licked his lips as though he were a predator going in for the kill.