Chapter 10: Blader's Spirit

Gingka and the others are mourning at how Kyoya has lost to Ryuga in the semi-finals. Benkei is filled with anger at Ryuga. Ryuga had taken Kyoya's Bey Spirit. He launches his Dark Bull at Ryuga's Lightning L-Drago but Ryuga easily defeats him. Ryuga then tells Gingka that they will have their final battle in a special stadium prepared by Ryuga himself. He states that only the two of them will be there with no spectators to watch. He commands the audience and Blader DJ to get out of the stadium. The audience runs in fear of Ryuga. Ryuga leaves and tells Gingka that he will be waiting for him for their battle. Gingka and his friends are sitting in a room saddened. Gingka knows that he will have to win against Ryuga and avenge Kyoya. Despite some thinking that he will lose, his friends encourage him. They tell Gingka that they will always be there to support Gingka in his time of need. They know Gingka will win and encourage him to defeat Ryuga once and for all. Gingka fells better with his support from his friends and feels confident that he will beat Ryuga. Meanwhile, Ryuga is in a damaged room of a heavily-damaged building. He states that he will beat Gingka and nothing will be able to stop him. He then goes outside for his match with Gingka. Gingka then leaves his friends, who are sleeping, to battle Ryuga. Although his friends are not coming with him, they will be with him in his heart. As Gingka searches for Ryuga, he finds a towering stadium. He climbs all the way to the top to find Ryuga there too. Gingka is surprised as this stadium is set high in the sky, in skyscrapers. Gingka tries to hold on without falling off to battle Ryuga. He and Ryuga ready their Beys and launch them. As Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago hit each-other, an explosion occurs due to the two Beys power. Pegasus is getting hit so many times by L-Drago as L-Drago gets the upper hand. Gingka does not hold back and fights back in order to win. As L-Drago is dominating, Gingka watches in horror as he flinches at the sight. Just then, Gingka hears all Beybladers and his friends gathering at his and Ryuga's battle. The battle is being broadcast around the country as the audience cheers on Gingka to win. Ryuga gets distracted by these people and tells them to get away. Gingka becomes even more confident to win and Pegasus turns the tables on L-Drago. Ryuga gets the idea that he is losing and tries to hold on when just then, L-Drago's Beast comes out of the Bey and latches itself inside of Ryuga and starts taking him over. Ryuga asks why L-Drago is doing this, tries to fight it and gets hurt in the process. Due to this, Ryuga transforms into a monstrous beast and uses a special move that changes L-Drago's mode. Pegasus gets knocked back and struggles to fight. The audience still cheers Gingka on as Ryo, watches the battle from a tower. He is confident that Gingka will win, but knows that Gingka is missing just one more thing in his battle. As the sun starts to rise, the battle between Gingka and Ryuga gets fiercer.

Gingka and the others have just witnessed Ryuga's transformation into a monster. Ryuga tries to take control of L-Drago but L-Drago continues to possess him. Ryo approaches Gingka's friends, and tells them what is happening. Due to the battles L-Drago fought in Battle Bladers, L-Drago's power has grown immensely. Those who try to harness L-Drago's power become corrupted just like Ryuga. Ryuga controlled L-Drago and now, L-Drago used it's "Dark Aura" to take control of Ryuga, therefore turning him into a monster. There is darkness (That being L-Drago) and there is light (That being Pegasus). Mankind's actions determine what will happen. Once, great people like Doji have been corrupted by L-Drago. Ryuga agrees and continues to fight Gingka. Madoka explains that the story had already been told by Enzio and my Thunder VariAres created Pegasus and L-Drago. Ryo sighs, Ryo finishes by telling Gingka that he will have to beat L-Drago in order to save the future of everybody. Suddenly, the spirits of the Bladers who had their power sucked by L-Drago (Kyoya, Tsubasa, and Hikaru) appear. They tell Gingka that he can and will beat Ryuga if he uses the Blader's Spirit. This along with the encouragement of Gingka's friends and the audience gives Gingka the willpower that he needs in order to beat L-Drago. Storm Pegasus latches back onto Lightning L-Drago and startles Ryuga, who tries to fight back. Although it seems that Gingka may beat Ryuga, he tells everyone that he has to save Ryuga. At first, the audience is confused but Gingka tells them it is L-Drago that is controlling Ryuga. He has to save him, if not, Ryuga will be trapped forever, controlled by L-Drago. Gingka uses the power of the Blader's Spirit to attack L-Drago with such force that Pegasus takes L-Drago up into space where Gingka uses the Special Move, Galaxy Nova.

"Go Pegasus! Save Ryuga!"

"I'll help too!" A voice said, as a spirit of another Bey has shown....It was VariAres. "E-Enzio!" Gingka said as VariAres rides Pegasus like a Knight on a Horse. I use a special move. 

"Joint Special Move! Grand Galaxy Savior!!!!"

 Pegasus strikes L-Drago and tackles it back into the arena. After the smoke and rubble settle Gingka falls off of the stadium. However, Pegasus saves Gingka and Gingka rides on the back of Pegasus. Ryuga falls from the stadium as well and turns back into his normal state. He saves Ryuga from falling and they land down on the ground. It turns into morning as Gingka finds a cracked L-Drago on the ground. Ryuga picks L-Drago up and leaves. Gingka has just beaten L-Drago, saving the universe's future. Gingka congratulates Pegasus for winning but before he finishes, Pegasus turns into dust and disappears. Gingka is confused at this as his friends arrive to congratulate him. Ryo tells Gingka that he is proud of his son for accomplishing what he couldn't. Gingka thanks him, but explains that Pegasus has disappeared. Everyone gets startled by this while Ryo tries to explain this. He thinks that since Pegasus was using power far beyond its limit, it used all of its power and due to this, Pegasus disappeared. However he tells Gingka not to worry as Pegasus is only resting its wings and one day it will come back. Gingka accepts this as all Bladers are happy to know Gingka won. All Bladers say "3, 2, 1, Let it Rip!" as Gingka jumps into the sky!