Chapter 19

I love how u guys actually read this sometimes 💃💃

-------------------------------------

Natalies pov

As I was cuddling with luke on his couch his mom walked in.

"Hello childr-" she stopped when she saw us. We didn't move.

"Hi Mrs.hemmings" I say smiling and waving.

"Hello Natalie. Luke?" she looks at me and then at him and raises her eyebrows.

"Oh yah, this happened" he says shrugging his shoulders like it was no big deal.

I felt my cheeks start to heat up and I got really embarrassed.

"Sorry for not telling you I was over Mrs.hemmings, I'll be leaving now" I say getting up but didn't get far before I was pulled back by luke.

"You don't have to leave" he says pouting.

"But I should. Bye luke" I say smiling shyly, and looking at his mom to see her expression.

She looked..... happy?

*ring ring* I get a call as soon as I shut Luke's front door to leave.

"Hey" I hear that familiar voice.

"I just left luke" I say laughing.

"She's happy were together you know?" He says casually.

"Oh. How do you know this?" I ask getting into my car.

"When you left, she said she is glad I'm happy again and with someone I love." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"I'm happy to" I say smiling.

"You better be because if not I will eat you" he says seriously.

"That's nice" I say. All of a sudden we both start dying of laughter.

"We are so weird" I say in between laughs.

"That's why were a perfect match" he says.

"Bye luke" I say smiling.

"By Natalie" he says and hangs up.

I start to drive home and stop at McDonalds because I haven't eaten in a while. I go through the drive threw and then start for home.

When I get home, I go grab my silver laptop and sit on my couch. I open it to see a Skype message. It was from luke.

"Hey natalie, so I know we just became like a couple you know, but I um I wanted to sing you something. It reminds me of us. Ok so um here it goes. I hope you love it as much as I love you." he was acting so shyly and awkward. It was cute. And I couldn't Believe he said he loved me so..... openly.

He played a few strings on his guitar. Every note making a perfect medley with his hush voice.

He starts to sing.

"You can be the peanut butter to my jelly, you can be the butterfly's I feel in my belly.

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate, you can be the chills that I feel on our first date."

He sings as he is Plucking the smooth strings.

He continues "you can be the hero and I can be the side kick, you can be the tear that I cry if we ever split" he sings as he stops playing the guitar, and makes a broken Heart with his hands and makes a pouty face.

"You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming, or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning" he sings playing the guitar again and smiling into the camera.

I start to tear up.

"Dont know if I could ever be, with out you Natalie you complete me" he sings with so much emotion as he continues playing the guitar.

"Because your the apple to my pie" he sings going cross eyed and giggling his husky laugh.

I giggle with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Your the straw to my berry! your the smoke to my high" he sings making a funny face and looking at the camera again.

"And I think, just maybe one day, your the one I wanna marry" he says and then sings the ending part.

"I love you natalie" he says looking directly into the camera and smiling the widest smile ever, causing his lip ring to move with his bottom lip.

"I hope you know how happy I am to have you in my life and I, i do love you. From the moon and back, all the way to Mars and around the sun! I LOVEEEE YOUUU!!" He screams.

I start to sob even more at this. And then The message ends.

-------------------------------------

I TEARED up writting this. I put so much emotion into this. 💃💃

The song was called perfect two, but I modified it. (It's not my song lol)