Chapter 1 Introduction

Issy's Pov

As my head lays on my pillow, i awake to the sound of screaming kids. I toss and turn until i decied to finally get out of bed i check my phone and get changed into a white laced crop top some studded shorts and my converese. i put my hair into a fishtail, put a little bit of makeup on and turned on my laptop to watch youtube. I decied to watch zoella amd pointless blog my favourites, for a bit. Now most people will think i live the avareage teen life but, no i'm issy i'm 13 and i live in an orphanage in a town outside Brighton. My parents died in a car crash when i little and i have been in and out of foster homes all my life. Anyway i was starting to get hungry so i went downstairs and put a pop tart in the toaster and said hi to the head carerer Hazel. i ate my breakfast and then went back to my room. Because i was the oldest i got my own room. I then texted my friends where to meet, grabed my phone and purse and headed out to town , before i left Hazel yelled " Issy some couples are coming at 3 please be back before then". i ignored her and went out i knew i would never be picked, i gave up hope along time ago. 

Suddenly i saw my two friends Peyton and Emma, we ran over and hugged each other they were my best friends and i loved spending time with them. We had come into town today to buy the pointless book OMG i was so excited. we just spent the time talking,eating and having fun before i had to go back to the orphanage to not be adopted.