"Please," Bellamy whispers, "she's in danger."

She glances down at their attire, her voice light as she questions, "You're Skaikru?"

Hope blossoms in Grace's chest. She nods solemnly and wonders if the blonde can see the pain in her eyes. "Yes."

      The woman hesitates. It's just for a second, but Grace sees the concern for Wanheda in her eyes. She begins to wonder how much time Clarke managed to spend here in the months she's been gone; she would need supplies, and it was unlikely she would move any farther than a place she was comfortable in. That, and the fact she seemed to have a close bond with this woman — someone that took a beating to save her life.

      "She was here last night," she informs them. Grace opens her mouth to respond, her words dying in her throat. Last night? she thinks. Clarke had been here a mere few hours ago, and had Farm Station not delayed them than she may have been here with them now, safe. Her heart lurches at the thought. So close.

      Kane takes a tiny step forward. "Did she say where she was going?"

      "No." She glances briefly at Bellamy and Grace. "She was here when I fell asleep and gone when I woke up."

      The couple glance at one another, the hidden meaning behind the woman's words becoming clear to them. Clarke has stayed the night with this woman — had had sex with her while they were wondering about whether or not she was alive. Fury begins to burn inside of the redheads stomach at the revelation.

      "Did she give you any indication of where she might go?" Grace chokes out, shoving away her emotions for a later time. Clarke's whereabouts were more important than the aching absence she left in her wake.

      "No." The blonde nods to the body beside her feet. "But he did. He said his partner came back for her. He was Ice Nation." She pauses long enough to let out a shaky breath. When she lifts her gaze to lock on Grace, the redhead knows she's being genuine. "I hope you find her."

      "Thank you," Bellamy responds.

      Monty enters the room, snatching the attention away from the Grounder woman. "Good news," he says. "I found fresh tracks."

      Bellamy and Kane cross the room to speak with Monty. Grace turns back around to the wounded Grounder, a small sigh passing her lips as she assesses the damage. A long, deep scratch curving from her temple to the middle of her right brow. Bruises are already lining the apples of her cheeks, her pale skin appearing a scarlet red from the smears of blood. Had they shown up a minute later...

      "Here." Grace pulls a package of bandages from her pocket — she packed them in there a couple of minutes after being told Clarke was being hunted — and slides it into the woman's hands. "Ai ouyon yu klin kom mou kom dison."

      "Mochof," the woman replies, nimble fingers accepting the bandages. Forcing a short smile, she says: "My name is Niylah."

      "Grace." She nibbles on her bottom lip for a moment, eyes falling to Bellamy, Kane and Monty before fleeing back to Niylah. The blonde raises a curious brow. "Clarke— Wanheda," Grace corrects herself, heart clenching, "how was she? Was... Was she hurt?"

       Niylah seems to ponder whether or not she should lie, but seemingly decides against it as she says, "She was. A scuffle with a panther, she told me. I don't believe it was a lie."