t w en t y l e m o n s 🍋

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

entering the cafe, yoongi notices the boy with light brown mop of hair sitting at their usual table, drinking lemonade. he takes a deep breath and tries to ignore his sweaty palms as he's making his way to the table with trembling legs.

"h-hey..." he says in a small, almost inaudible voice.

the younger boy raises his head from the table and looks at yoongi with big eyes. he jumps on his legs and hugs the life out of the blonde haired male who, by now, is unable to breathe.

"oh my god, yoongi hyung, i thought i might never see you again!" he whispers in his ear and hugs his tighter, breathing in his fresh smell. a tear makes its way down his cheek, but he ignores it and focuses on the small boy who is in his arms.

yoongi signals him that he wants to break the hug and taehyung takes a small step back, looking in his beautiful brown eyes that he missed so much.

"yah, taehyungie... i'm... sorry for everything... i was a jerk for acting that way. it's just... i'm not used to receive this kind of affection from people. i was shocked and didn't know how to react, but i thought and..." he takes a break from speaking, just to make sure he says everything the right way. "taehyung, i like you too."

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

hello everyone !!

yes, after 50 years i'm back and shame on me for not posting,  but i had a writer's block and seriously no imagination for writing or even the power, idk what happened to me but i will try to post from now on!!