Ohhhhhhh, She's in trouble!

ZOE'S POV

BANG BANG BANG

"Ugh,No bodys here!" I shouted. "Its the police open the door!!!!!" I sighed. "Wait a sec, lemme change into some decent clothes!!!" I shouted back. I yawned,and got out of bed as slowly as possible. BANG BANG BANG "Open up now." shouted the police officer from behind the door. "Jesus,hold your fucking horses, I gotta go brush my teeth." I reply.

BANG BANG CRASH!!! My door got busted down. The guy was Officer James. The guy who questioned me about Ana's death. Instead of changing my clothes,or brushing my teeth like I said I would do, I was sitting in the antique chair I got from e-bay. A few guys(more like eight guys) came from behind Officer James and stood me up,"You are under arrest for setting Brandon MacSturdy's(giggle) house on fire, and for breaking into his home,anything you say will be used aginst you." said Officer James. The only thing I had to say was,,

"James," I smiled,"what took you so long?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huff "Miss Runoff, once again I ask you, did you know Brandon MacSturdy? Did he do anything to you?" Agent Kaguy(prononced ka-ge) asked me.

You might have notice Agent in his title, no regular guy/woman can crack me open,"So Logan,would you beleive me if I said that Brandon bought me from a club?" "Yes,yes I would, and I prefer that you call me Agent-" "Kaguy, yes I know,whatever,why would you send eight guys to arrest me? Two wern't enough?" "Sigh Zoe you and I both know that you could attack,torcher,and kill two guys at the same time in a heartbeat,why would you ask that? You know what? Don't answer that,stop trying to change the subject." Agent Kaguy. ''Look, that's all for now. You can be released."

I'll admitt, I was fucking suprised! This sure as hell never happened before. I masked my suprise, and came up with an unessisery come back, "What, your security can't hold me?" He gave me a look,

"I'm trying to help you Zoe, we don't know if it was you, because earler today our cameras over Mr.MacSturdy's house detected someone else leaving the house mischiviously. Instead you are to be serving community service for-"

"Spraying "YOUR COFFE SUCKS" on the Luvin' this coffee shop? That was hilarious." I smirked, remembering the event like it was yesterday....well it was two weeks ago.

"Uh noooo' I was going to say because you disrespected Officer James, but he's a dick, so the graffiti thing will do."

-----------------------------------------

-scrub- -scrub- I stood on a latter in front of the 'Luvin this coffee' shop. I had to scrub super hard to get the graffiti off,causing the 'left to right' shaking move through the rest of my body. Basicly, I was shaking my ass. A few wolf calls and whistles echoed from the oppisite side of the street. Them assholes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh Zoe got in troubleeeee." Said a voice. I turned to glare at the guy, but I was taken off guard. Standing at the the bottom of the latter was Zayn Malik.

---$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gotcha. I bet you guys were thinking it was Harry didn't ya. Lol. I was trying to decide whether it should be Louis or Zayn buuuuuuuuut. Lol sorry i haven't updated in such a long time! I luv y'all!

Peace.