thirty four

SEOLMIN parted her lips from jaemin's at the sound of her phone ringing from the floor resting beside all the scattered papers and colourful pencils. climbing off the bed, she finally reached it to see it's no one other than her step brother - doyoung who didn't know where she had been for the past five hours. taking a long deep breath, she answered the obnoxious call. "uh doyoung, hi"

"i thought you said you're gonna be back before dinner? dad was looking for you." she widened her eyes and turned towards jaemin who's still on the bed, feeling guilty at the whole situation. there's a glint in his eyes that's slightly worrisome, but she can't focus on it when she needs to conjure up a quick excuse about her being late. 

"i'm with uh jaemin, we're doing chemistry. i'll be back in half an hour." seolmin assured her worried step brother. her words stutter off as she feels jaemin's warm and supple lips press lightly across her neck, hands placed precariously on hips. seolmin quickly moved away from jaemin while making a hand gesture to cut it out while mouthing 'stop'.

"yeah dad's medicines are on the second drawer in that living room cupboard." she hung up quickly and walked over in front of the dirty mirror in his room. "jaemin-" she sighed, fixing her unbuttoned shirt. "let's not do that ever again."

jaemin looked up and from his phone at the petite figure. "i'm sorry." he said in a small voice. "don't be, it's my fault." she started picking up all the pencils and unfinished project work that had been sitting untouched on the floor or almost 20 minutes. "also about these" she looked down at the heap of papers. "don't worry about them, i'll finish it by this week and just submit your name. you can do the reading alone."

"your neck-" jaemin whispered not looking at her, indicating at the blooming bruises he had left a while ago. "no one's gonna see. forget it."

seolmin sighed in frustration and swiftly looked back to face him before walking out of the door. "don't think i forgave you. and never let this happen, ever again."

____

BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA
11:35PM, FRIDAY

GANG GANG SHIT

JENO
i literally drifted my
car and almost ran over
a 5 yr old

RENJUN
fuck them (i can't stress
this enough) KIDS

JAEMIN
hi guys

DONGHYUCK
oh look who's here 👁

RENJUN
...did you project work
go well?????

JENO
???? the audience is
waiting

JAEMIN
no

JENO