Chapter2

I wake up on Thursday morning not wanting to go to school,but I know since the first football game is tomorrow and I know we gone be working hard in dance practice." I just didn't feel like being cute today, so I put my hair in a bun and threw only Jordan sweats. I have long naturally curly hair because my mom is white. But my dad sent her to rehab because she is addicted to drugs and being that my dad is a drug dealer they had to seperate.

My mom gets on my nerves when she's doing heavy drugs she always bumming but when she's sober she's one of the best moms you can have. I honestly don't love her as much as I love my daddy though.

I get to use my daddy's car today so I won't have to take that stupid bus.

**

I have D lunch today and that's the most hypest lunch I never eat they food though but it's just like everybody in that hoe.

So I'm at the table with my squad. oh yea I forgot to tell y'all I'm in a squad. We are one of two all female squads in out lil part of town. Some squads have female parts like tybb has lady tybb. My squad is PBB (pretty bad bitches). we don't argue or talk to much we just some chill ass females. As we stitting down some niggas that we knew walked up to us including cam. He was just on his phone and when he finally looked up he told me to come here. so I walk to were he was.

"Hey you ain't gotta tell nobody about the ride home last night kay?" cam says

"It ain't nothing to tell" I say back with a little tude

"I know that's why you don't gotta bring it up" he say

"Whatever cam" I say walking away. I kinda feel like why can't people know all he did was give me a ride. That's when I thought about his girlfriend. he can do way better than that thot.

Omg I hope I'm not starting to like him

***Cam POV***

I'm Cameron but everybody calls me cam. I represent tybb all day and I am in a relationship with my bad ass girlfriend jazz. I love her so much but I'm not the most faithful nigga but my girl no I love her.

This lil shawty toonka realll bad. She a mixed beauty with a ghetto booty! I wanna start talking to her but I gotta be slick about this shit because her and my girl already don't like eachother. well I got shawty kik so I guess imma hit her up tonight.

Marianna (toonka) POV

I just got home from dance practice and when I walk in I see Marcus in the living room playing with toys.

Marcus is my little brother. Me my dad ,my little brother and, my mom name all start with M. He's 4 . He stays with my granny on my moms side, but next month he gone come back and live with us.

"Mari!!!!" Marcus screamed as he run to me

"Marcus!!" I screamed back giving him a big hug

"Did you miss me mari" he asked "ofcourse I did babe" I tell him

I go finish talking to him then I go upstairs and take a shower. as soon as I get out I get a kik message from cam.

TEXT CONVO

Tybb_cam: toonk

PBB__toonka: yea?

Authors Note:

Short update because even if I can't update a lot imma make sure I update frequently.