4.

KIMBERLY.

I woke up and looked around. I'm still in Bryson's bed. I must've cried myself to sleep after I got off the phone with my brother last night. I'm almost positive he came over to see what was goin' on, I just had the door locked and my phone on dnd.

I remained in the position I woke up in as I checked the time. I slept in; it's almost two in the afternoon. I silently thanked God that today is Friday, which meant no classes for me.

I finally got up after a while and went into the bathroom. I began rubbing naxzema on my face, and when I was done I got into the shower for about thirty minutes.

I got out of the shower and washed my face, before I brushed my teeth. I put some clear lip gloss on and walked back into the room. I sat on the bed and found myself staring off into space before I heard my phone ringin.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"You up?" Von asked me.

"Yeah, I am." I dryly responded.

"Aight. Get ready, i'm fina come grab you." My brother said.

"Alright."

It wasn't until then that I realized I was sitting in Bryson's bed with only a towel on for the past hour. I quickly looked for a jogging suit to throw on and smiled when I decided on a pink Juicy Couture one.

I threw that on, put on my uggs, and finally opened the room door for the first time since I been here. I walked downstairs and walked past Bryson, goin' straight into the kitchen. I have nothing to say to dis man.

"Aye. Let me holla at you." Bryson called out, pausing his game.

"I'm about to head out." I informed him. I turned around and he was right in my face, looking down at me. My heart skipped a beat or two.

"You not gone come talk to me?" Bryson asked me.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter before he got between my legs and stood there, making himself comfortable.

"Speak." I finally gave in.

"I apologize fa my behavior last night, real talk. You know i'on take dis shit for granted, a nigga just gotta learn how to relax sometimes. I shouldn't have said none of da things I said to you. You solid and you'on deserve dat shit." Bryson said, looking me in my eyes.

"I accept yo apology but don't ever do me like that again, nigga.. you forreal hurt my feelings. I know I did some wrong too doe. I finally had a few minutes to actually imagine how you felt, and I apologize. Len is just a friend, I promise he is. But I know us bein all hugged up in public looked bad. I know you solid and so am I, my intentions weren't to be out embarrassing you," I finally confessed.

In the shower dis morning, I did think about everything that happened yesterday. I definitely feel like I was beyond wrong, when it all boils down to it. Bryson has a reputation to keep up with and i'm apart of his image; I can't be out here embarrassing him and shit. Just how I wouldn't want him to be out in public embarrassing me.

On top of dat, if the roles were reversed, a bitch would definitely be feelin some type of way. I would be on my way to go punch on somebody's daughter, if I saw Bryson standing in between another bitch's legs or letting her stand between his.

"I also wana apologize about me still fuckin' around with Meq. Out of everything I could've did, I acknowledge that that's the worst. I know you been lookin out for me and I keep backtracking. I know we aren't together but I know what we been working on and me goin' behind yo back to kick it with my ex was oc. We're both grown and communication should never be an issue. We better than dat." I said.

I don't know if I was in denial about the fact that me and Meq kicking it was completely wrong, but I get it now. That shit was beyond foul and I wouldn't like it if the roles were reversed.

Regardless of my relationship status, Bryson is my dawg and I care deeply about him. The last thing I would wana do is do his tough ass bogus in any way, shape, or form. That's probably why I was so hysterical yesterday. Just the thought of hurtin him, hurt me.

"I accept yo apology. Get dat shit together doe, cause you got me out here fina handle two different niggas for disrespectin' me." Bryson truthfully told me.

"Don't do that. I'ma deal wit it, ok? But there will be absolutely no violence involvin' my friend." I sternly said.

"Aight." Bryson dismissively said.

I grabbed his face and forced him to look at me. "Promise me."

"I promise, aight? You hungry?" He asked me, changing the subject.

———
BRYSON.

"At least this time you didn't leave me here to eat by myself." Kimberly joked. I smacked my lips at her.

"Yea, aight. I told you dat would neva happen again and i'm a man of my word," I said, openin' da car door for her.

"You ready for spring break doe? How long is yo shit?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am. My spring break lasts I think a week and one day. On me I can't fuckin wait!" Kim said, gettin' excited in the process.

We plan on goin' to Miami for her lil break. The only people dats going is me, Kimberly, Von, Jhasi, and Prairie. Everybody damn near already at da airport right now doe, me and Kim just decided to detour as always.

"On everything, i'm a lil geeked too. You got everything you need doe, right?" I asked her.

Kimberly got a problem wit forgettin' shit then niggas gotta drive all da way back to the crib just to get it. If it ain't her forgettin somethin, it's her claimin' she don't like what she packed so we gotta go get some new shit.

"Yea." She simply responded.

"I ain't been to Miami in almost a year. Dats where me and Von was just at before we came back for a lil." I told her

Soon as I said dat shit, I knew I fucked up. See, Kim ass just be havin' niggas feeling too breezy when they around her. Niggas start sayin' off da wall shit.

I let dat shit slip now ain't no goin back. When me and dis nigga Von first came back to da city, we wasn't een pose to be here dis long; we got sidetracked fasho. Now it's almost time to dip again so we can go get to dis cheese—but the thing is we ain't tell Kim yet.