The temple

Words: 349

Tucker: Please Lina please?

Carolina: NO! Now stop asking me!

Tucker: Please Lina please? I'll stop asking

Carolina: UGH! fine you can start the temple only if you stop asking me.

Tucker: YAY!

Tucker goes in to hug Carolina

Carolina: Don't hug me.

Tucker: Since wh-

Caboose: (distance) Hugs! are we hugging people now

Carolina: Caboose you can hug me.

Caboose runs up to Carolina and bear hugs her Tucker went up to the Temple and asked Santa where the Temple of procreation was at and Santa gave them the map to the Temple

*Time skip*

Once they were at the temple Tucker got out his energy sword and unlocked the temple once he did that the WHOLE planet of chorus went into a trance where they find there suitable partner Carolina had to go to the bathroom before the Temple started and ended up locking herself in the bathroom on accident Grif and Simmons have feelings for each other so they go with each other to a room. Tucker and Washington bolth have feelings for each other so they feel safe near each other. Tucker and Washington end up doing rated TV MA stuff to each other same with Simmons and Grif. Caboose sutible partner is volleyball chick from Simmons' team Jenson and Polomo have feelings for each other so they find a room. Doc and Dr. Grey have feelings for each other so they find a room. Donut and Kimball are suitable partners. Sarge and random are suitable partners.

All the other chapters are going to be all there experiences at the temple. For Sarge I thought about him and his Shotgun because it be pretty funny but I didn't so tell me if you want Sarge and his Shotgun or anyone who we know of to be with him. I think Carolina will go with Caboose. There will also be a surprise in the end.
Tell me if this needs help please tell me. I think I suck this I'm so confused.
It takes about an hour for the Temple to start its effect.