The end

Hello I'm new at this so sorry if its bad. I also wont be able to upload on a regular basis because my phone don't have mobile WIFI the only time I get WIFI is on my grandma's phone or when my Papa comes home so sorry. So I have a lot of free time to make up and you will get like 5 story parts in one upload. Because I like do a whole a story part in like one day.

Words: 497

Church: It's got everything that we need. Tucker take off your helmet. So how's it feel?

Tucker: Kinda tight in the crotch. But I could get used to this

Donut: Now that's a good look for you

Pirate: Prepare to breach

Sarge: Gentleman looks like this is it.

Simmons: Sir it's been an honor

Lopez:

Donut: I love you too Lopez

Doc: Aww that's so sweet. Now let us strick fear into the hearts of our enemies.

Grif: That's the smartest thing you ever said

Caboose: Yeah let's get 'em

Church: Hey...uh I just want you guys to know that out of everyone I ever met... I hate you all the least

Tucker: See you on the other side Church.

Church: (sighs) Not this time buddy.

Delta: Are you sure...about this.

Church: I'm sure start a  recording for me D.

Delta: Recording

Church: Hey guys if you're hearing this, it means you did it. You won. You kicked the shit out of Hargrove's forces. I knew you could. But this is my last stop. See, when I came into this world. I was...really, just a collection of somebody else's memories. "But with your help these memories they...they took form!" They became my voice my personality and after a while I...I began to make brand new memories of my own. All of these things are what make who I am. But there also holding me back. I can't run this suit... as Epsilon. But if I erase my memories if...I deconstruct my self. The fragments I'll leave behind will have the strength to get you through this. I believe that. I wish there was another way but I'm leaving this message as  well as others in the of hopes of why I have to go this this time. (chuckles) it was actually Doyle who made me realize something I never thought of before. There are so many stories were some brave hero decided to give their life to save the day. And because of their sacrifice the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero never sees that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith. (sound of class shattering) Ain't that a Bitch.

If it helps guys I cried the whole time I was writing this. Sorry! This speech gets me everytime.