Chapter 11

"What do you mean?" A woman stepped out of a room, giving me a glare as her foot steps echoed with every step. "King Vegeta talks in his sleep about you, what about you is so great?" I shrugged, "I don't know, I was with someone though." She smirked, "yeah, he put a hit out on him. Your precious Paragus was killed by a hitman." I gasped, turning for the door, "if I were you, I would kill myself with how pathetic you are." I gripped Broly tightly as I ran out of the castle, hearing guards yell as I kept running. I jumped up and started flying quickly, trying to get far away from the damned king. "He is going to hurt Broly and I can't have that," I told myself. I cared too much for the young sayian as if he was my own.

King Vegeta p.o.v

"Bardock, what happened to Paragus?" He shuffled around, not wanting to say a word about the incident. "Come on, you can tell me!" Bardock just looked guilty, "I killed him. I didn't want him to be in the way so that I could be with her." My brows burrowed as I felt angry, "you know I like her too!" We started yelling at each other, my wife came in the room. "She left the castle," Bardock shot looks at me as I did the same to him. "Why did she leave?" I asked her, I had suspicion she made her leave. "I don't know, now, wanna come to bed Vegeta?" I shook my head, "you made her leave didn't you?" She stomped her heel into the floor. "So what if I did? You're my husband, not hers!" I rubbed my forehead, "you know what?" She crossed her arms, "what?" I looked at her and lowered my hand, "we're over!" I turned quickly and ran towards the entrance with Bardock beside me. "We have to find her before she hurts herself." Bardock nodded as we took off, searching for her.

Y/n p.o.v

I had gotten pretty far from the castle and landed in the wooded area of the planet for a break. I leaned against a log, sitting in the leaves with Broly crying. "It's okay Broly," I brushed his hair with my fingers. "Will we ever go home?" He used the edge of his palm to wipe his tears away, "soon Broly. I want you safe, they might hurt you so I have to take safety measures okay?" He nodded, "there's my tough man, just like your father." His frown turned into a small smile, "I miss dad," I kissed his head, "I do too Broly, trust me."

Bardock p.o.v

We arrived to her house, walking inside, no one was there. I walked to the bedroom and opened the door, scanning the room for her. I heard some noise in the bathroom, I walked to the door and knocked on it. There was no answer but the door knob turned and Beets was on the other side of the door. "Is Y/n here?" She shook his head, "no, she left." I was frustrated, "do you know where she went?" He shook his head, "not a clue, but she had Broly so if that helps." I just shook my head and gestured over to Vegeta for us to leave. "Is she here?" I shook my head, "no but she is around here somewhere."