Chapter 1

Y/n p.o.v

"You have been assigned to another mission on planet Kanassa. Please arrive there within the next few hours to meet your new partners." I clicked the scouter and sighed as I hung up on Appule. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed my armour, it was slightly dented on the front chest plate from the last mission. "I really need a new one soon, who knows when this thing will break." I spoke aloud to myself as I put it on over top of my short sleeved shirt. I pulled on my black spandex and boots, walking out to the kitchen for a snack. I looked around my dirty kitchen, I was never home so I never had time to clean it, I went into the fridge to look for something. "What sounds good right now is a shake," I spoke quietly and grabbed some of my money off the table and walked to the nearest fast food joint. I passed the elites as they gave me sneers and foul looks as I passed. I got to the fast food joint and walked in, looking at the clerk. "Hi, welcome to Greaserz, where the cheese is cheesy and the food is greasy!" I smiled and walked up to the counter, "can I just have a mint milk shake?" She nodded and I handed her the money as she took it. She exchanged it for the shake and I grabbed a straw and walked back out, heading for the pod station. I arrived to the pod station and Appule was standing beside an empty pod. I walked up to him and he smiled, "listen Y/n, I forgot to call you and tell you that you are being paired up with someone else. Two Saiyans will be at the new planet you're going to, you guys are going there on a search mission for the three male Saiyans that went missing. Two adult and one child, please find them." I nodded and got into my pod, there was a lot of room in this one, I can tell this one is an elite pod. The low classes pods are usually more torn apart, worn down and smelled weird. I sat down and put my coordinates in, taking off for the new planet while drinking my shake.

It was a few hours but I finally landed, the ship took a Rocky landing. The door opened to a thick black fog, I could barley breathe. I put on my gas mask and grabbed my flashlight, walking out into it, looking for the now five male Saiyans I have to meet. I heard a loud growl come from behind me and I swung around, the wind blowing my hair back and pushing against my body. A giant worm with teeth shot up from under the dirt in front of me, I screamed. I pulled a gun from the side of my belt, shooting it with a beam of energy. It didn't do any damage at all, I ran from it. The creature had more creatures join it as I kept running. I spotted a ridge In the ground and dove into it, looking up as the creatures crawling across it, not falling in because of their size. "I'm not a soldier God dammit!" I shouted as I huddled down into the rocks.

I had to wait until morning before I could come out, I flew up and looked around. I looked over and spotted two males, they were flying towards me. I pulled my gun at them as they put their arms up, "we're your partners!" The one with hair the spiked in every way spoke, "you shouldn't be pulling that gun like that!" The one with a beard spoke. "What is your guys names?" They looked at each other as I put my gun down and out it back into the side of my belt. "I am King Vegeta," The one with the beard spoke. "And I'm Bardock," The other one spoke, I took a deep breath. "The names Y/n, low class saiyan." They just nodded and smiled. "We have to find these Saiyans before dark," Bardock spoke, crossing his arms. "Yeah, we can't risk almost getting eaten again." Fear started to claw at me, I didn't realize the risk til after I had experienced it.