First year | Saint Potter

Start from the beginning

Weasley looked at me curious, "Why would you help us? You're a slytherin, they don't help us."

I rolled my eyes, "Honestly Weasley, I'm a Slytherin, not the tin man...I do have a heart."

I booped his nose while I was at it, his face turned even more red than his hair, "Plus, you three draw a lot of attention, I don't."

Potter raised an eyebrow, "You sure about that?"

I cringed, "Trust me, it's not as bad as you. Either way, I can help so you might as well let me. I'm determined, hence why I'm a Slytherin."

They let me help, telling me the info they did have, it wasn't much but accusations. A dangerous game, but the three headed dog I could research over Christmas. Which was soon, mind that my family didn't find out what I was up to.

I continued through my classes like nothing happened, but even Millicent and Blaise were insistent on knowing what Saint Potter wanted. The entire day I felt like someone was glaring at me.

It wasn't until Transfiguration I found out the person was Malfoy. I caught him a few times glaring at me, but he's been so insistent on avoiding me. Why should I give him the time of day? When it was lunch, I felt someone grab my arm and drag me away to one of the courtyards.

"What's the big idea with people thinking they can interrupt my meals?" I spat, pulling my arm out of the person's grip.

Malfoy had an obvious frown on his face.

"What did Saint Potter want?" He spat.

I frowned, "None of your business."

He rolled his eyes, "Riddle, my family is friends with yours, I can just ask them if you don't tell me."

I was mad now, my hand becoming a fist.

"Why don't you tell me what's going on with you? You say you're gonna come by in the morning and you don't! Then you go out of your way to avoid me?" I shouted, pushing my index finger into his chest with each point.

Malfoy glared at me, he smacked my hand away with the back of his hand, "I wish I could say I was sorry, but I'm not answering any of your questions. We're not even friends, it was an empty promise."

I looked at him in disbelief. I ran a hand through my curls, gripping them and letting go while taking a deep breath. I turned on my heel and walked away, quickening my pace into a full blown run. I ran through the halls, finally coming to Hagrid's hut.

I saw him in the snowy pumpkin patch, "Hello, Hagrid." I sighed.

This was my first time talking to the man, "Oh! Hello there!"

"I'm (Y/n) Riddle." I smiled.

He got up, coming in front of me, "I know, you're brothers told me about you."

I chuckled, "Great, so they painted me in a bad light, I take?"

"I don't know about that, but they did mention you. Mainly just you might enjoy helping me in the garden." he smiled.