Levi X Seme Male Reader

This was requested by @XOnlydemonWolfX

LEVI X SEME MALE READER - THE SCOUT REGIMENT FIND OUT LEVI HAS A LOVER

_________________________________________

Authors Pov

Levi huffed as he scribbled words down on the paper. It was past midnight and he still had yet to finish all his paperwork. He stopped and frowned, he started to think about his beloved.

As he was in deep in thought the door of his office silently opened, "You know you shouldn't tire yourself out like this." Levi snapped his head to the deep voice.

"I know." Levi said as he noticed the (H/C) haired carrying something.

(M/N) sat in the seat in front of the desk and placed a tea set in front of Levi. Levi raised a slender eyebrow, "I made tea for y-"

Before (M/N) could finish his sentence Levi pushed the tea set away from him. The (H/C) haired male growled slightly. "You can't make tea for shit." Levi said arms crossed lightly.

(M/N) smirked and walked behind the the desk and leaned down to Levi's face. "Do you want me to punish you?" (M/N) muttered huskily as he licked Levi's neck, Levi shuddered when he felt the tongue touch his neck.

"Stop, not here." Levi strained out as he felt the male slip his hands under his shirt. He moved his hands to the tip of his nipples and slightly played with them.

Levi mumbled something under his breath while (M/N) continued to tease the smaller male.

-

"Why am I here?" Admin whispered as he walked behind Jean and Erin who were bickering to each other in hushed voices.

"Because you're going to be the witness to everything." Jean whispered as they walked the corridor.

As they began passing Captain Levi's office they heard a muffled voice, confused that the captain was still awake the three young males placed silently placed there ears on the door.

"You can't make tea for shit." They heard the familiar sound of Levi's voice.

Growling could be heard and the sound of a dark yet unfamiliar voice echoed to there ears. "Do you want me to punish you?" They shivered when they heard the voice, they wished to know who the unknown male was but knew that if they opened the door their captain would kick the shit out of them.

Armin peaked in the blinds and silently gasped at the sight that was beheld in front of him. His captain getting touched in the most disturbing way. "What is it Armin?" Eren whispered, when Armin didn't respond he peaked in the blinds and gaped.

"Oh my god, lets go now." Eren whisper yelled as he dragged Armin. Jean confused looked through the blinds and silently screamed. He walked away from the door and walked back to their rooms.

-

Time skip to the morning

"Did you hear that Captain Levi has a lover?"

"Wait what?! You've got to be kidding me."

"No I heard last night he was doing something."

Hushed whispers were heard in the dining hall, people turned their heads down when they saw who was walking into the hall. Everyones voice quieted down to an awkward silence.

Levi furrowed his brows and walked towards Hanji who was seated down with some of his members in his team.

"Levi, I've been hearing some rather fascinating rumours about you." Hanji excited said, a large smile plastered on her face.

"What the fuck did you do shitty glasses?!" Levi replied annoyed, everyone around the table stopped talking to each other and turned to Levi's angry expression.

"I didn't do anything. I just heard that you got a lover." The response that Hanji made caused everything to go to a dead silence.

"WHAT?!" Levi growled out.

As the word left Levis mouth two figures entered the dining hall, both were rather tall and held small smiles as they conversed with each other. However as soon as they entered the hall they stopped talking and frowned slightly.

Erwin uncomfortable by the silence decided to speak up, "This is (M/N). He will be joining you as a new captain."

"A pleasure to meet you all, I hope we get along." (M/N) purred out seductively and stared at Levi.

Armin's and Eren's eyes widened when they remembered the voice, "T-That's Levis lover!" Erin yelled out while he stood up and pointed at (M/N).

"WAIT WHAT?!" Everyone yelled. Levi blushed a red, (M/N) gave a small smirk and Erwin stared at (M/N) in confusion.

"How do you know that cadet?" Erwin asked as he stared down at Eren, authority showing.

"Armin, Me and Jean heard them last night, sir!" Eren said as he saluted.

Levi turned to look at (M/N) and glared at him.

"Yes, well Levi and I shouldn't deny the rumours but we're dating." (M/N) said, a smile poking out through the corners of his mouth.

People began yelling and talking, confused by the information, were these rumours true or was this all a lie?

(M/N) walked over to Levi and bent down and kissed him passionately, Levi growled as he tried to push away from the kiss but to no success.

Levi pulled away first and frowned to (M/N), "I hate you, brat."

"I love you too."

_________________________________________

I apologise for not updating this  for a month, I was reminiscing about the past and I forgot I had stories. Anywayyyy I will be sure to update regularly.

Have a good day and ciao.