Chapter 6: Rosy Lips

Michael's POV:

"And the winner is....'Live Selena'". The room was full of applauses and cheers, then a beautiful woman came in sight. She was short, not too much but with beautiful black hair, her curves very much visible, her lips so mesmerizing that it would be a waste not to taste them. As I was in my own world, the beautiful latina began her speech. Her voice, so sweet, rough with a little bit of rasp, that would make any man drop to their knees in an instant. The way her velvet, rosy lips moved made me crazy and my little friend awoke from his slumber. I know its not polite of a gentleman to get hard infront of millions of people but who could resist when you had a goddess like her infront of you.
"I would also love to thank all of my fans, without them we wouldn't be anything, Thank you!". Apart from being a beautiful human being, she had a golden heart. After her speech, she went backstage and something inside me felt sad and broken as if my other half just went away. I pushed those those thoughts away and decided to take charge of my friend before anyone noticed. So, I got up and excused myself. When I came out of the restroom, a big surprised awaited outside and my heart took the best of me. She was there....

Selena's POV:

I was shocked. We've won a GRAMMY!. I couldn't believe it,everything we worked on, days and nights without any sleep and now we've won one of the most prestigious awards in the Industry. After the shock, I went up the stage to receive mine and my band's award, because they are as deserving of this too. As I was walking up the stairs, I could feel eyes burning right through me. I turned around and decided to look...there he was, my inspiration, the man that I idolized since forever, looking at me, me SELENA. I catched my breathe, my steps became more shorter and forced, my mind was blank. I had to do this, to show him and many others who Selena y los Dinos was. After, I finished my speech, I went backstage to get ready for my presentation. My hands were sweaty and I was trembling, partly because my Idol was staring at me and because this was such a huge step in our career. I took all the courage I had inside of me and spoke:
" I would like to thank my band los dinos, capitol records, my family, mom, dad, sister Suzette and my brother A.B, who produces all my music, I would also love to thank all of my fans, without them we wouldn't be anything, Thank you!". After my speech, I followed back stage to get ready for my performance. My hair, makeup and outfit were impecable, however then everything around me stopped, then there's where I saw him.....

Thank You for reading💜