Rainbows and Unicorns

"All I need is a rainbow to draw out the hidden treasure. So come on Rainbow."

"I'll be your rainbow if you'll be my unicorn" Beau smiled with guile.

Loren turned back and slid up next to Beau's side and responded, "Just tell me where to put my horn Beau and I'll make it rain."

Loren's tongue darted out and wet his bottom lip making Beau shift uncomfortably as his pants tightened. He felt Loren's hand slide down and intertwine with his own. He then brought his up and slowly deposited a chaste kiss to the back of his knuckles. Chaste... That was probably the only time he would use that word to describe Loren's actions toward him.

He couldn't help a smile from forming on his lips and pretty soon he was teasing his bottom lip with his teeth as he thought about Loren untangling from his limb and exploring his wanton body.

His action didn't go unnoticed. He felt Loren's hot breath against his ear, his body suddenly closer than before.

"Are you aching for my treasure pot?"

Beau let out a soft moan and whispered in reply, "Fuck Lor, yes. I want to dig into your gold so bad you little leprechaun."

Loren acquiesced by sliding his free hand underneath Beau's waistband of his sweats. Beau suddenly grateful he wasn't wearing tight jeans, and grazed his hardening shaft. When Beau hissed with pleasure Loren chuckled against his neck and the vibrations and warmth spread down and fanned throughout his body. "Where are you hiding my lucky charm?"

"I'll give it to you so hard," Beau whispered, "I need you on my bed... now." Beau grunted out, his teeth grinding. Loren instead of pulling away tugged Beau's earlobe into his hot mouth and sucked earning another gasp.

Loren tugged at his ear then let go, staring at Beau's green eyes with his gray ones. "But your bed is so far away... And we have class." Loren pushed him back towards the bathroom behind them and into the handicap stall, quickly locking it behind him and sank down to his knees while pulling Beau's sweats and boxers down in one swipe. Beau's cock sprung free almost hitting him in the face. Loren only smirked up at him sexily and slid his hot tunnel of a mouth over the tip while his hands gripped the base.

Beau shoved his hands in Loren's beautiful chocolate locks and tugged him closer. He couldn't deal with the teasing. He needed it now. Loren didn't resist while Beau started fucking his willing mouth. He relaxed his jaw and took in as much of his wide girth as he could, sucking and salivating all the more while Beau panted above him. Loren started reaching for his own hard on but stopped when Beau growled "Stop."

But Beau's command only made him harder, letting out a whimper that escaped around Beau's dick making him grip his head harder than before. "Take it, you little whore. Swallow it, take Daddy's sweet nec--tar! Fu--" He pumped once more into Loren's waiting mouth before spewing his seed.

Loren swallowed, his head heavy with his lover's scent on his tongue and lips. His cock was leaking against his briefs but he didn't care. He looked up at Beau with hooded eyes waiting for his next instruction.

"Go on pet," Beau's strong voice echoed above him, "Let your master give you your reward."

Loren obeyed and turned around sliding his wet briefs off and placed his hands out on the cold tiled floor in front of him raising his ass in the air. His body trembled and his cock twitched as he waited for his master to touch him. It felt like forever but it really wasn't long before he heard and felt Beau spit on his hole and slide a finger into his cavern.

Loren wanted to rock his hips back but he forced himself to stay rigid, waiting for his master to give him permission.

"Good boy." Beau's voice did something Loren couldn't explain. His insides flipped and flopped and he moaned. Beau blew on his ass and added a second finger causing Loren's hips to tremble with anticipation.

Beau chuckled and rubbed Loren's left cheek with his other hand not digging into his ass and reared back suddenly and came down hard on his cheek with a loud slap. Loren whimpered and his cock grew unbelievably harder, sticking into his stomach.

Beau had 3 fingers in his ass cheeks now thrusting in and out almost leisurely like he was a massage therapist. "If you want it you're gonna have to tell me what you want pet." After removing his fourth finger he leaned back and admired his handiwork. Loren's round and glorious ass stuck up in the air was glistening with his spot and his pink hole beckoning. His hips began to vibrate as his need became evident, then he gave in.

"Please master. Fill my hole with your big juicy cock. I want to cum with you!" The last part was just a whisper but Beau heard it loud and clear. Taking his hard cock he shoved his leaking tip into the crook of Loren's ass and shoved in as far as it would go. Even with preparation Beau knew his beastly cock was a lot to handle but luckily Loren wanted it all. The greedy whore.

"Ahhhh!" Loren's muscled caved around Beau and he grunted. Gripping Loren's hips he moved back and shoved forward again, this time almost completely sheathed but not quite.

Then Beau gave permission. "Okay pet. Move," he grunted.

And as Beau took another literal stab at his prey his prey rocked his hips back to meet him fully and he was finally dug deep. "Ahh yeah shit Lor, yes. That's it." They found a steady rhythm and all that could be heard in the hallow bathroom was flesh slapping against flesh and their grunts and moans.

Beau rode Loren's ass and felt himself building towards orgasm. He lifted Loren's hips and drove at an angle. Loren screamed and Beau knew he'd found his sweet spot.

"P-please Master. M-make... me... cu-um!" Loren shouted.

Beau rutted against him ruthlessly a few more slaps then suddenly stopped. All the heat and friction seemed to center around their connection.

Loren whined. Beau was slightly sheathed, his tip still in and they were both on the edge. Then, seemingly out of nowhere a slap rang out and a matching red handprint glistened now on Loren's opposite cheek. And as if he never stopped Baeu reared back and hit Loren's prostate again, causing his whole body to erupt in shivers.

Loren moaned "Beau--I'm--"

At the same moment Beau felt his seed for the second time envelope one of Loren's sweet holes. "Oh God Lor!" Before Beau unsheathed himself he pressed himself into Loren's back hugging him tightly and kissing his neck. He squeezed until he had no more milk to give.

He slid out and sat against the tiled wall. Loren stretched languidly against his chest and reached up with his hand to bring his lips down to meet his. Their lips pressed forcefully and tongues tangled at a slow easy pace. When Loren finally pulled away he laid his head on Beau's shoulder.

"So I think we're late to class."

Loren, the ever-studious one looked lazily at his watch and sighed. "Honestly," he looked up into Beau's eyes and smiled "I don't fuckin' care." He laid his head back against him while Beau's arm hung loosely clasped at his side.

"Wow. Never knew I had the power to turn the straight A student."

"There's nothing straight about me." Beau smirked. That was definitely true.

"Yeah. You prefer being bent."

"Only for you, Beau." Loren winked up at him.  

The End

-----------------

Hmm now I'm craving Lucky Charm marshmallows.
Thanks for making it through! Don't forget to vote or comment below!