Chapter seven.

3 weeks exactly since Dallas talked to Oscar, he would call and text but she would ignore

He hurt her so much to the point she would stare at herself in the mirror questioning if she was good enough or not? Pretty or not.

Cesar would look at her from the hallway and frown at her.

Alexander was coming over today to cheer Dallas up,

Someone knocked on the door,Dallas groaned and opened the door.

"Baby," oscar said holding a huge ass teddy bear with flowers. Dallas rolled her eyes and slammed the door on his face.

Oscar knocked again and when monse opened the door his smile faded, monse glared at him and slammed it on his face.

Again,Oscar knocked the door getting angry. Cesar opened the door and glared at him.

"Im your brother," oscar said and Cesar rolled his eyes.

"Right," he said sarcastically before closing the door, Oscar chuckled to himself because they didn't lock the door. So he opened the door and entered.

"What is he doing here?" He heard dallas talking with pain in her voice, he walked to the kitchen and they all frowned at him.

"You forget to lock the door you fools," he said,hiding the fact that he's hurt because he hurt the love of his life.

"get out!" Dallas said but he shook his head, and sat on the stool.

"Im sorry, mi amor." He said, someone knocked on the door and the three of them their eyes winded.

"Who's that?" Oscar said getting up, Dallas stood infront of Oscar while Monse rushed to open the door so she can hide Alexander.

"Who's that dallas?" Oscar said with his jaw clenched.

"Hey Da-" alexander stopped walking when he saw Cesar behind Dallas who was infront of oscar.

"Prophet," oscar spat,

"Get out!" He roared and walked towards him. Dallas and Monse flinched while cesar stood infront of the girls protectively.

"No oscar he's my friend," Dallas said and pushed Oscar away from Alexander.

"Your friend is a prophet?" Oscar said, glaring at Dallas.

"You want my forgiveness?" Dallas asked and Oscar nodded quickly.

"Chill with us," she said and he shrugged before looking at alexander.

"You heard her,leave." Oscar said and dallas shook her head.

"Chill with us all, especially Alexander." Dallas said and oscar was about to say no but her forgiveness matter to him. He wants her back. He wants something to happen between them.

"Fine," oscar spat before glaring at Alexander and walked towards the living room.