Things take a turn

He pulls his lock picks out of his belt and fiddles around with the padlock.

"How'd you know I was here?" I ask, shocked he found me.

"I used my spidey senses!"

I blink.

"... and find my iPhone. You didn't show up to our meeting, I got worried"

Right, of course, we were supposed to meet up to talk about a perp 20 minutes ago. Totally slipped my mind.

I hear the lock click and he drops his picks. He opens the door, hops into the cell and closes the door behind him.

In mere seconds, he slides towards me, pressing his masked lips against mine and grabbing onto my hips, running his gloved thumbs over my hipbones.

"What are you doing? I'm trying not to get arrested, this isn't exactly the time for-"

"Shh this is the perfect time! You're about to get arrested... showin off your bad boy side.." he says, leaning in to my ear.
".. and you know how I feel about bad boys" he breaths into my ear.

Shit, he knows how much whispering in my ear turns me on. I can still feel his hot breath over my ear, the heat trapped in the fabric of my mask, making it oh so sexier.

Deadpool sucks on my ear through my mask, which I try and ignore because now is NOT THE TIME, but boy is he persistant. While his thumbs continue to stroke my hip bones, the rest of his hands are feeling up my ass. With his frickin ginormous hands, he's got my butt and hips covered, massaging and squeezing, but there's one spot he hasn't started paying attention too. Until now. He backs me up into the wall of the cell and starts to drive his knee in between my legs.

"I used to be a cop you know" he hums, starting to suck on my ear lobe.

"Not a very good one" I scoff, trying to hide the arousal in my voice. He knows exactly where my weak spots are, and he's using them unfairly.

Trapping me against the wall, he grips my thigh and lifts up my leg, wrapping it around his waist. With our slight (... maybe more than slight) height difference, my leg doesn't quite reach his waist, meaning I'm forced to feel his rock solid erection digging into my inner thigh. God... he knows what he's doing. I'm trying to stay calm but he's making this pretty damn hard. That's not the only think he's making hard.

"But I was still a cop... went to school and everything" he breaths, lifting up my other leg and hoisting me up so I'm resting on his hips.

I'm forced to tightly wrap my legs around his waist to keep from falling. He takes this opportunity to start press my harder into the wall, starting to grind into me. It takes all my will power not to moan, to give him the satisfaction he wants. As he switches sides to start nibbling on my other ear, his hands start to roam down and hold my wrist. Oh no... please tell me he's not going to-

"Ahhh" I shakily exhale, letting out a little moan.

This is cruel. The tiny slits in my wrist where my web comes out has always been unbelievably sensitive, but Wade was the first one to find out the sexual power they can have over me. It's like having a g-spot on both my wrists.

"But during my days as a cop, I learned all the tips and tricks for catching bad boys like you... and locking them up" he whispers, but before I can register what's happening it's too late.

With lightning speed, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them together over my head. He pulls out a set of handcuffs and clicks one around my left wrist.

"Wade! What are you doing!" I hiss.

"I'm teaching my little bad boy a lesson" he whispers, looping the cuffs through the bars and finally clicking it around my right wrist.

The bars are slightly too tall, so the chain is holding me up. I don't think I can touch the ground anymore, he has to hold me up.

Peeling my mask up a little, he starts to kiss along my jawline, making his way down to suck on my Adam's apple.

As he sucks, his hands slip down and grab the bottom of my shirt. In one smooth motion, he pulls it up and over my head, leaving the top half of my spidersuit bunched up at the top of my cuffs.

"W-Wade" I gasp, trying to keep cool, "we're in a police station... we could get walked in on at any minute".

"All the better" he purrs, reaching down and playing with my waistband.

With my arms stuck above my head, I try and squirm but there's no use. I'm stuck to the wall... I literally can not move. My whacked out spider powers have my torso completely glued to the wall. I'm not sure if they're trying to screw me over or get me screwed... I'm not sure I want to protest anymore.

He must've felt that I wasn't ready, because his hands that were on my waistline have slipped down and are doing a number on my ass.

"Damn spidey, there's no way having a bubble butt as fine as this is legal" he says, grabbing a handful.

As he feels around, his mouth slips down to my clavicle. What starts out as a few innocent kisses soon turns into sucking and biting. I hold in my cries as he leaves hickeys all the way up my collarbone. I try and squirm, but he pushes me harder into the cement wall. I'm guessing this is his passive way of saying "I'm not fucking done yet".