How To Tame A Dragon

Shen Wei had found out that the dark armies had break in the castle and now Yunlan is fighting his father.

     As Shen Wei and the others sneak in to take a look on what's happening, and as they open a secret door to the palace. "When did you know it has door here?" He ask. " It was an accident. We were late in our practice. Lin Jing here accidentally push a hallow blocks here so we know, it leads to palace throne, let's hurry now before Yunlan is to be killed by his father!"

     The said Yunlan have already won over his father. As he was preparing to chop off his father's head. "Yunlan don't! That's your father!" As Yunlan look at him. He didn't know his father has a small dagger hidden on his leg. As he strike Yunlan on the stomach. Yunlan never even wince, as he struck his father with a sword, and his head roll. "You! Your the one who took my jade pendant! Give it to me?!" As Yunlan ready his sword. "Yunlan it's me Shen Wei!" He shout.
"You lie! Shen Wei is dead!" As he was about to strike Shen Wei. Da quing knock him out with a pommel. As Yunlan fall in Shen Wei's arm. And quickly they lift Yunlan back to the horse and take him farther away from the war. For his soldiers might see them.

     As Yunlan wake up in the carriage he was rope tightly for he might harm Shen Wei and the others. And his wounds are treated. As Shen Wei caressing Yunlan's face. "Yunlan can't you not recognize me?!" Cried Shen Wei. Yunlan just struggle, "Let me go! Give me back my pendant! That is mine!" As Lin Jing look at him. Yunlan almost bit him. "Yaaah! Leader don't do that! Shen Wei steady him up so I might give him the medicine!" Said Lin Jing. But Yunlan only struggle and almost spilling the medicine up, Shen Wei suddenly took the medicine as he hold Yunlan's face he suddenly bit his mouth so it would open. As he deepen the kiss while giving him the medicine. Yunlan eyes went wide and almost gag, as he want to spit the medicine Shen Wei made a long lasting kiss to him. Making Yunlan melt on the kiss while drinking the medicine, everybody was shocked. "I can't believe Shen Wei done that infront of us?" Lin Jing said. As Yunlan went a bit dizzy and fell asleep. Shen Wei make sure that his Yunlan sleep easily by letting his head fall on Shen Wei's shoulder. As Shen Wei kiss his head and embrace Yunlan to him. " This could be a long weekdays until the antidote works. Leader have many medicine he already drink. It will take weeks to take that off him!" Said Lin Jing.

     As morning pass, when Yunlan woke up still his in a tight rope until he said, "Water please...." Shen Wei suddenly went  to his side and gave him a water. As Yunlan almost drank it all, Shen Wei just like a good husband, wipe Yunlan's mouth
as he spoon feed him, "Yunlan you must eat a lot to get your energy strength back. "Can you please taken this off me my hands kinda of hurting?" He requested to Yunlan whose looking like a lost puppy than a fierce dragon. As Shen Wei taken the rope off Yunlan suddenly shoved him. As he was about to escape Da quing tried to stop him but he was punched by Yunlan with a force. Suddenly as he was about to run, he stumbled down as he see a rope was attached to his ankle. As Shen Wei cage him again and knock him down at the nape. Yunlan suddenly went unconscious as Shen Wei took him back and tie him again. As Yunlan wake up. He felt a wet towel wiping his face. "I'm sorry Yunlan but I cannot let you go or I will die again. As Shen Wei almost cried. "Why are you crying? You don't even know me?" Said Yunlan. "Stop saying that?! You are my wife and that's final!" As he continue to wipe his face. Moment later Lin Jing brought the antidote again. As Shen Wei drank it again and gave it to Yunlan's mouth by a kiss.  First Yunlan resist but he cannot move as Shen Wei gave him a kiss. As almost every day Yunlan was given a medicine like that. Making Yunlan hot on the kiss. As he suddenly squirm. Shen Wei got worried what's wrong with him?" He ask Lin Jing. Lin Jing almost become red, I think those last few kiss is turning him on." Shen Wei blushed suddenly, "What do you mean?" As Lin Jing hold Shen Wei's wrist as he guide it to Yunlan's prize. Yunlan almost hizz as Shen Wei graze it. "I think you two needed to be alone." As Lin Jing left him. "Yunlan I'm sorry but I have to do this." Said Shen Wei. Yunlan's eyes went wide as he was lift on the floor and laid him on the bed. "Wait! What are you doing?!" Yunlan suddenly panic as Shen Wei climb unto him. Shen Wei suddenly descend his lips upon him while caressing Yunlan's prize. Yunlan first tried to resist. But the more he resist the aggressive Shen Wei is kissing him. He didn't notice his pants have already been removed  as Shen Wei stroking and squeezing it. Yunlan almost scream but he can't because Shen Wei is muffling his mouth with his lips. As Yunlan become hard, he scream more to Shen Wei. Suddenly he burst his seed on Shen Wei's hand. Suddenly Shen Wei whispered to him. "Yunlan! I want you now!" Without second thoughts Shen flipped Yunlan at his back and luckily his hole filled with his seeds as Shen Wei penetrate him with his dagger. Yunlan almost scream in pain but as Shen Wei rock his body in and out. As he hit that soft spot, he suddenly moan, "More...." As he arched his back so Shen Wei can penetrate him more. As Shen Wei spilled himself to him, Yunlan burst the second time around. As he fall flat at the bed. Shen Wei suddenly wipe him up and himself. As he cut the rope on Yunlan's hands for it's getting uncomfortable  for him and he so tired to do anything. Shen Wei suddenly pulled him to his embrace and both sleep.