First day of School

**Elsa**

hum,first day of school and i dont meet anyone and then i enter the school and then when i smile at the people who was staring at me and then they glaring at me and i dont care because i dont have any problems.

AND then i was walking and with head down and go to the principals office to get my schedules and then i bump into a boy with white-silvery hair and just like me and then he said to me"hey be careful!",and then i said that i will and then i walj away and ignore him and then i was walking to the class and then i saw that boy again and i ignkre him and then my teacher said that you will sir right next to 'MR.FROST' and then he glance at me and then glare and i dont know why everybody hates me all the time idk why,but by the way the class started.................................

***AFTER THE CLASS***

i was walking and heading to the cafeteria when some girl with loong blonde hair and a girl with curly red hair greeted me because i was eating silently and then the girl with the long blonde hair"hi,nice to meet you and welcome to this school'ARENDELLE HIGH' i am Rapunzel Corona",."AY' am MERIDA DUNBROCH!,nice to meet ya' all",the girl with red curly hair said.

And then i just look at them and doing nothing and they said in unison "hey,dont be shy whats your name?",And i said"H-hi im Elsa Winters nice to meet you",And let me remind you that i was so shy talking to them.And then Rapunzel interrupted "hi ,Elsa right,and im so happy to meet you why you silent?"."R ya' a bad girl or not?",merida said.i said no and then days after the happenings....

***Later***

Me and punzie was going to the mall wow and she is very popular in the school and she was so beautiful and then idk what to do,because she is so bubbly and talky and me im not im just smiling when she was talking,And i want her and she is the most bestfriend ever and then merida didnt go out with us because she had an archery activity with her father and her bros. and then punzie pick me up a blue cute dress "HEY!Elsa this fits for you try it!!!!",she said.And i said that ok then and then she buy me a dress but i said to her that not but she keep saying please this is my treat to you and i said ok since it is my birthday on march and then i accepted her and wow she is so good.

Jack's pov

What the?,why am i looking at that girl all the time its so stupid and i hate her so much and i ignoring her and she ignores me too!,hahaha i have a bad plan to scare her and i will do it this day!!*laughs evily*

LATER***

ha!so there she is i have a bad plan to her and then i walk to her and said"Hey there girl",*looks at elsa*"hey",she said and then i quickly pretend to.kiss her and then her face was closer to mine and ha!i caught her!I did it i put a cream on her face that pranks her!And then she cried and go and then i rolled my eyes.And some nerdy guy looks at me and glaring and i said what?and then he walked up to me"Hey jack!that what you treat girls!",he said.And i realize that he was my nest friend when i was grade 6.And then i said hey dude!And he said that my fault is wrong!And then he forced me to walk up to that stupid girl and then i walk to her ,Merida and Punzie is there i alreAdy know them and then they look at me and i ignore them and look at elsa and lat her back she is crying and i said that im sorry and then she run and then i notice that why the floor is freezing from her!And then i saw her run and the floor was freezing and i have a feeling that she has powers oh well our school is a wizards and have powers thing all the students there have a powers.

Elsa's pov

Ugh,what? i have a very bad day cuz that boy (jack) put me a cream.on my face and he pretend to kiss me and idont care and then myself.is already messed up!And i cried and then he pat my back and said that he's sorry and then i run cuz i feel my power was forming an ice on the floor and he look at me nervously and have a big eyes that shocked.

Hiccup's pov

what do i see?why elsa is freezing the floor like jack when he was a child.Maybe she had an ice powers too!

Merida's pov

Ay' y Elsa freeze the floor everyone look at her and then she ran to the rest room and then she cried and we follow her and then.i saw jack pat her back and jack say sorry to her and she didnt accept it and then we talk to her.

"Ay' what ya' problem?Elsa ya' ok?",i said.And elsa.said"yea,*sniffing*this is my first time that i showed my powers to everyone and then im so.scared that they would hurt me","And im afraid to lock my self into a room again im so mad at jack he is so useless because he prank me!".

Elsa's pov

Punzie and elsa keep calming me down and idk what to do and i said that im afraid to lock myself again into a room.And im so scared really scared!And i dk what to do and then i go to my.next class.