Chapter 6

// Ochako's POV //

Me and the girls practiced for quiet a bit. They're pretty good!!  After practicing with them I decided to go to the grocery store with Iida and Deku.

"Do you guys have a list of what you guys need to buy?" Deku would ask. I nodded and Iida did the same, when we made our way there we went to the fruits and vegetables area. I got everything I needed and I got some broccoli and called Deku over, "Hey Deku! Look it's your brothers and sisters!" Deku laughed and so did Iida in the background.

As we we're walking around and getting the groceries we needed I saw a tall blonde standing by the dairy section, it was Bakugou!! I wanted to go say something to him but I wasn't sure what. "Hey guys, I'll be right back. I'm going to go get something really quick!" They nodded and I ran off towards Bakugou.

"Oh hey! Watcha doing here Bakugou?" I said as I pretended to get some milk.

He shrugged, "Same as you I guess." He turned his back towards me, I wanted to give him a hug, he seemed upset for some reason. "Are you okay?" I said as I patted his shoulder. He looked towards me and nodded. "Are you sure??" His eyes made contact with mine, "Yes, so leave me the fuck alone." That response startled me a little.

I remember being little and my mom telling me something, she said that usually when someone's upset giving them a hug will brighten up their mood. I'm not sure if giving Bakugou a hug would help with his mood in any way, but I could try.

"Bakugou." He'd face towards me, away from his cart. "What the hell do you want?" I walked towards him and hugged him, it felt nice. His chest felt so warm against me, and then I felt his arms hugging me back. I let out a smile on face and blushed.

I let go of the hug and right away felt myself getting cold, I looked up at him and he had the slightest bit of a smile on his face, "Thanks for that Uraraka." He then turned around back to his cart and walked off. "See ya at school, round face." He called me by my actual name?

I made my way back to Deku and Iida. We've finished up shopping and made our way back to the dorms. I went to my dorm and dressed into my PJs. I decided to go on my phone and text Bakugou.

Uraraka: hey! C:

Angry boi: what do u want?

Uraraka: u were upset earlier right?

Angry boi: and what? mind ur own damn business.

Uraraka: oh, well if ur feeling upset u can always come talk to me! :D

Angry boi: bye.

I decided to leave him alone, I probably was bothering him anyway.

// Bakugou's POV //

Round face decided to fucking text me after what happened today, maybe I should go talk to someone. Fuck. I heard a knock on my door, "No one's here so leave!" I'd say. There was another knock. "Bro! It's me! Kirishima!" Tch. It was fucking shitty hair of course. He kept on knocking, so I made my way to the damn door and opened it. "The hell do you want?" "Oh! Well I wanted to talk to you about something, bro!" Ugh, I don't have time to deal with him. "I don't give a shit." By now he walked in and sat down on the chair by the desk. "Hmm, it's about a special someone!" Tch, there isn't anyone special in this damn life. "And who the hell would that be?" He giggled a little, ew. "Uraraka~" I coughed when I heard him say that fucking name. Why the hell does he want to talk about her? "And?" I asked. "You like her right, Bakubro???" I'm not about to admit anything to shitty hair, so I kept my mouth shut. "Heh! I'll take that as a yes!! Anyway! Wanna know if she likes ya back??" Tch. For an odd reason I wanted to know so I gave him a nod. "You gotta make her jealous!"

We talked, well he mainly fucking did. His plan was plain out dumb, but I decided to give it a try anyway. Me and shitty hair sat on the couch and put on a movie, he said I had to act gay and shit. "I promise this is fake bro, I like someone else anyway! Hehe. This is just to see what ya girl is gonna do!" I shrugged and watched the movie.

Shitty hair and I were watching the movie and  fucking out of nowhere he put his arm around me. The hell! I tried to move away but then he punched my shoulder and pointed at something, or someone. I glanced over to where he was pointing to and I saw Uraraka walking towards us. I sat there awkwardly, I saw in the corner of my eye that she looked at us, sighed, and kept walking.

Shitty hair got his arm off of me and said, "Ooh! She looked jelly!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to my dorm." Shitty hair just sorta nodded and kept watching the movie.

As I was walking to the dorms I saw round face. She looked rather upset, that bothered me. Shit. I slowly made my way over to her, "Uraraka."

// Uraraka's POV //

I heard someone call my name, I turned around to see Bakugou standing right in front of me, "O-oh! Hey, Bakugou." He starred dead at me, I looked away and fixed my hair a little, "Did you need something?" He sighed, "Are you being fucking upset or some shit?" I shook my head in no, but in all honesty I was.. liking him and seeing him with someone else..hit you hard.

He got closer to me, he pulled me to his chest and patted my head. "Don't be a little upset piece of shit." The warmth I felt at the store came back to me, being in his strong arms made me feel so safe..

I snuggled my nose into his chest and giggled quietly.  "Are you fucking cold now too?" I giggled again. "Nope, just enjoying the warmth." I'd reply. I saw him look away and blush a little?

We stayed like that for what felt like years, but then he let go of me. His eyes met mine, "Now tell me, why were you upset earlier." I gulped. "No reason." My dorm room was in my sight so I decided to walk towards it. "I gotta go, haha.." I turned around and started walking to it, I unlocked the door and opened it.

I walked in and I was about to close it but I saw Bakugou standing right there! "Ah! Why did you follow me??" He rolled his eyes as walked in and sat on my bed. "I'm just curious, why were you upset?" I sighed and closed the door and sat next to him. "I just am for no reason." He shook his head. "Is it cause you saw me and shitty hair together...?" I started to sweat and my heart started to beat faster. "Haha! That's funny, of course not!" I looked up at him, "Well anyway, we did it as a joke, he thought it would be funny." Hearing that was a relief. "Oh!"

After that, me and Bakugou talked for a while. He was so calm, it felt nice to see him not yell a cuss word every 2 seconds.

It started to get late and I felt really sleepy. I was trying to blink and prevent myself from falling asleep, and then I felt an arm wrap around me.

// A/N //
Hope you guys enjoyed this one! :3