Chapter 5

I got up from my chair and walked over to her. She got up also and out her script on the table. "Don't you need that shit for us to practice it?" She turned around and looked at me. "Well I think I memorized them pretty well, did you?" Tch... now I'm going to look fucking dumb if I use the script. "Of course I fucking did, now let's get this shit over with."

It went pretty well, I only had to look at the script like 2 times. She looked at it 4 times, ha. Says the one who memorized it well. Listening to her singing made my chest feel fucking weird. And then she got really close to me, I fucking had my face go red. "Um, Bakugou.. are you okay? Did you forget your line?" I covered my shitty face as I moved away. "Yeah fucking that...!" I quickly grabbed the script and covered my face with it. Shit, why did I fucking get all red when she got close to me?!

I sighed and we finished off. "Okay, I think that's enough practice for today! You did good, hehe! I'll head back to my dorm now." And boom she was gone. I laid down on my bed and just thought about this whole thing.

I was thinking about what would happen in the play itself. Would I have to kiss her?

(A/N hehe I might do that òwó)

// The next day //

Yesterday I got a text from half and half and he said that he and a few other people from our class were going to practice a song.

I told him to fuck off, and then tape guy started sending messages to me and I fucking said yes just so he'll hopefully fucking leave me the hell alone.

I went to the place half and half told me they're meeting at and I got there right on time, of course.

"Oh hello, Bakugou. Didn't think you'll actually show up." Half and half said.

"Hello!" Annoying twinkle guy said with his finger to his annoying face.

I let out a sigh. "Fucking great, you're here too?"

"Yes, yes."

Half and half bastard looked over at the script and said, "Okay, Aoyama is Lafayette, Bakugou is Hamilton, and Sero is-- wait hold on where is he?"

"I don't fucking know or give a shit."

"Hmm! Well, I don't really bother to care, because I'm here. Haha!" Twinkle guy said, almost fucking interrupting me.

"Well then, I guess we could do a song that doesn't include him much. Guns and Ships?" Half and half said looking at us both.

"Oh oh! Is it the one where I get to show off my singing skill?"

I rolled my eyes at that fucking idiot. Soon enough they started practicing it, the first part of the song didn't have much of me in it. Twinkle guy was talking in French and saying shit quickly. It had my fucking head spinning.

Later on, I had to join in and say sing some shit, why did I even fucking agree to this?

// Uraraka's POV //

I was downstairs talking with Asui, Momo, and Mina about the play.

"Eeee! I'm so excited!" Mina exclaimed.

I nodded shyly. "Same here. Ribbit." I took the script and looked over it quickly. "Hehe, I get to yell at Bakugou in one of the scenes." Momo would say as we all gave her a confused look. "Wait, what! I want to yell at him too!" Mina replied.

"Well, I don't like some parts of the song. And there's a different song also, where I have to act as if I like him? Just bleh." I looked at Momo and asked. "But aren't I the one who likes him?" Mina gave me a funny look and nudged my shoulder, as Asui and Momo laughed. "I mean in the play! Okay?"  They kept laughing before Momo spoke. "Well, Angelica is supposed to like him too, or something like that." I sighed quietly. 

// A/N //

Crap! Sorry for not updating haha, I just don't think my story is good :p but wowie ! We're almost at 500 views??? I never expected that! Thank you!!! Sorry this is short but I just tried making something quick. I will make a new chapter as soon as possible!! Hopefully I will post a chapter once a week!