•14

Graysons POV:
I woke up next to Kehlani,she's so beautiful I thought as I tucked a strand of her behind her ear. I bit my lip remembering last night, it might have not been fully sex but my god was she good at oral sex , she can make me cum in under 10 minutes. Omg and when she made me cum 3 times in a row I never met someone that could do that to me in under 10 minutes. I bet she's real amazing when she goes all the way. Don't get me wrong I'm tempted but it's something about her , I don't want her to think of me as just a good fuck for a few months and leave . I wanna show her a real relationship, get to know her bc the things I have learned just in the little expand I have known her o find her completely interesting, and my god is she smart like really smart. I wonder why she never shows it a lot .
My heart skipped a bit as I snapped out of my gaze seeing her eyes flutter open .
She rubbed her face and turned towards me looking up finally waking up.
I smiled " good morning "
"Good morning " she said smiled lightly
"So last night ....." I said waiting for her to finish my sentence , wanting to know her thought on it.
"Was great " she said biting her lip , and then kissed me softly .
"You want breakfast?" I asked in awe as she sat up revealing her naked breast.
"Mm what time is it?" She asked
  ...
"Hello, what time is it?" She giggled
"Oh umm 10 am" I said nervously.
"Actually I should get going "she said about to get out of my bed , I groaned and pulled her straight back on the the bed until she hit her back hovering over her .
"You don't have no where to go, and your not going anywhere " I said sternly
"Gray-"
"No your not just gonna blow and go , that's not my style alright . Your spending the whole day with me. Think about three dates in one day. " I smiled
"I wanna spend the whole day getting to know you " I said still having her hands pinned above her head .
"Ok " she rolled her eyes and kissed my lips slowly having me melt in the kiss and then she flipped me over and got on top of me.

Kehlani's POV:
"But I do have a lunch date with Lukas " I said kissing his neck now I felt him clench his jaw getting mad.
"Not an actual date , me and him are still gonna best friends" I reassured him.
He nodded reluctantly.
He pulled me closer to him just cuddling me into his chest as I straddled him.
"Now come on breakfast isn't going to make itself " he said .

Breakfast was nice we danced and laughed to music while making breakfast like those romantic comedies movies , we were just like that. It was so cheesy, but oddly enough I liked it .
I took our plates and washed them in the sink and then I felt hands around my waist as soon as I was done washing the dishes .
"Come one lets go take a shower ... together " he whispers in my ear . I nodded and followed him up the stairs to his beautiful bathroom man this dude lived in luxury.
He turned the water on , and started to undress me.
"You know , I know how to do that myself " I teased .
"I know but you go slow and tease me " he smirked when he was done undressing me and then undressed himself .
We get into the shower, the hot water drown both our bodies . And we obviously couldn't keep our hands off each other he grabbed soap and turned me around my back now facing him. "Mm" he hummed blissfully as he rubbed the soap all over my body . He rinsed me and trailed his hands down to my core and rubbed.
"Gray"i whimpered feeling my legs weak.
"Mm seems like you never got fingered standing up , it's harder right ? To keep you balance " he asked tautly
"Y-yes" I shivered leaning my head back against his chest.
"Oh well , take it " he growled going faster and deeper.
"Fuck gray" I moaned
"Don't that feel good princess , mph and you think you can handle me in sex" he chuckled . Oh no baby , don't test me. I said in my mind and turned around quickly pushing him against the bathroom tiles and kissed him. "Trust me I can handle allot of things especially this" I bit my lip and kissed down his chest to his abs to his member.
I flicked my tongue around his tip making his mouth fall opened then I put him all in my mouth making him moan. I smirked and started using my hands .
"F-fuck kehlani" He said twitching in my mouth .
"Awe daddy can't handle a blow job standing up " i taunted
"Fuck you" he growled
"Mm I dream about it " I said and went back to sucking and soon enough he cummed in my mouth.
"Fuck your my good girl" he said bring me back up to my feet and kissing me .
"But since you wanted to test me , I'm not done with you " he smirked and sat my on the big ledge that you use to sit and shower and put me on the edge and began to eat me out .
"Yes daddy" I moaned
He slapped the inner of my thigh and that just made it all better . Fuck this dude is hot.

We got dressed still out of breath , but then my phone goes off.
Lukas .
"Hey" I said a bit out of breathe
"Hey wher- are you ok ? Your breathing heavily ?" He asked
"Oh I-I was running , you know went for a jog " I said stuttering . Grayson stared at me intensely clearing listening to my convo and decided to start kissing my neck, I tried pushing him off by he had a firm grip on my hip.
"Mhm where are you?" He asked
"Oh right I'm coming , where we having lunch again" I asked
"Where we always have lunch Princess , Danios " he chuckled . Really he had to call me princess. Grayson growled and started to suck on my neck causing a slight moan to slip.
"Woah , chill I know my voice is attractive and a-"
"Shut up , I'll be there in 10 minutes bye . And order my usual . " I said interrupting him and hung up .
"Grayson what was that?" I asked
"Me ? Him he called you princess ?! I thought you ended things with him " he said clearly mad.
"I did , but we've been best friends since I could remember and we used have this thing where I called him prince and he called me princess . Trust me it's a childhood friend thing" I said about to kiss him but he moved away.
"Whatever , go before your late to your date " he said sarcastically .
I sighed I really had to go so I left .

"finally , I'm starving" he said as I got to our seat .
"Sorry got side tracked " I laughed nervously.
"Mmm what are you hiding from your prince ?" He asked narrowing his eyes playfully .
"What? I'm not hiding anything ?" I laughed
"Mm another hickey I see ? From mystery man huh?" He asked I could tell he was jealous and mad in his tone .
"Jealous much" I teased kidding of course even though I know he is , I didn't expect him to say this shit.
"Very.... I'll find out who it is , and when I do I'll convince you why you should be with me rather then this secret fling you have going on " he said looking dead in my eyes eating his fries like it was nothing. Wtf . I'm the one that does this dangerous . Oh lard have I already gone soft .
I rolled my eyes.
"Trust me it's not worth knowing , I'm not hiding him I just don't wanna share everything with you especially my oral life " I said starting to eat my food .
"Oral? Wait so y'all aren't even having sex ?" He taunted
"Shut it " I said getting mad , I hate being mad fun of.
"I'm not laughing at you princess , but come one I know you . You need sex either the relationship is serious or not ... I could already think of why you should be with me . For one , I can give you what you want " he said licking his lips.
"Enough Lukas , I came here to hang out with my child hood best friend , not a fuck boy. " I said sternly
"Fiiiine, but I will definitely have to find out who this dude is" he chuckled lightly .

The rest of the lunch was normal talked about a lot of shit , gossip and reminisce old memories.
"Bye Lukas " I said hugging him and about to walk away.
"Wait your not coming back home?" He asked
"Not until tomorrow, but I'll be find . Tell Ella I said hi " I smiled waving him bye .

I knocked on graysons door for him to answer .
The door opened revealing a sleepy Grayson .
"Hey grumpy " I smiled
"Your back" he said with the cutest smile and hugged me bring me in.
"Well yea , you said you wanted me to have dinner with you " I laughed
"And to spend the night"he added I chuckled
"Yes and spend another night "
"Come let's chill until we're hungry for dinner , I'll cook something super nice " he smiled and kissed my cheek.

I took a short nap or atleast thought it was but I woke up to Grayson setting up the table with food. I closed my eyes quickly so that way he could "wake me up" even though I was asleep.
"Baby, wake up "he whispered in my ear and then peppered my neck with kisses
"Mm go way lower" I said kidding.
"Later , now come on I made food" he chuckled at my comment .
I got up and he sat be down. I just looked up at him. Look at this man , his so romantic . Never thought I'd like to get treated like this .