The kiss

(A/N) okay so I forgot about this story, sorry but if you like this chapter leave me a comment, also you should know, I love writing this book. Also sorry for the cliff hanger.

Noah, i have, scratch that, I get to kiss Noah Schnapp, I'm genuinely happy, but I obviously didn't show it, I guess you could say that's where I'm a good actor cause I don't think he noticed. We where sitting next to each other, so we didn't have to meet in the middle of the circle. We look at each other and slowly lean in, then my phone rang. "Fuck me!" I yell so fucking loud as I get up to take the call. I cool down knowing the call is definitely from my mom, "Hello," I say calm "Hi sweetie I called Bethany, she said you were in the shower, and to call back in 30 minutes to an hour," she said "Yes ma'am I'm fine," I say not knowing what else to say because I didn't want to say something like 'Yeah I just got out of the shower, I'm about to change into my pajamas' and the boys say something about it. "Okay, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, love you see you soon, bye" she hung up. "I'm going to guess that wasn't your best friend." Caleb said in a way like it was a question "it was not, how did you know?" I ask wondering how new it wasn't Bethany "first, you said 'yes ma'am' second when you're best friend did call earlier you were like 'hey bitch, love you baby, shit I forgot bout that'" he said that last part in a mockery way. "It was just my mom." I say sitting down in the circle with the boys, "now who's turn is it" I say looking at Caleb who is sitting to the left of me. Yeah I know I didn't kiss him but I was hoping to play it off like I did. "Well first of all that phone call was not that long for you to forget we were about to kiss" Noah said with a big grin on his face, "oh, right, okay let's get this out of the way" I say like I didn't want to kiss him we lean in kinda slow kinda fast and tilted our head the opposite way of one another and kissed for about 5 seconds, we pulled away pretty slowly and we were just looking at each other for what seemed like forever. Out of nowhere Caleb says "that seemed like more than a 'peck on the lips' to me lol" I looked away from Noah very quickly because I could feel me checks warm up indicating that I'm blushing. I look down at the ground waiting for someone to spin the bottle. 1 minute in complete silence went by, I don't think I'm blushing anymore my face feels normal, I look up at finn I think he noticed I was blushing, he gave me a nice reassuring smile. "Caleb I do believe it is your turn." Finn said in a Australian accent making every one laugh. "I do believe it is" he said back in a Australian accent as well spinning the bottle.
..............................
We finished spin the bottle and ended up watching some horror movies on Netflix and ordering a pizza from Pizza Hut. It was about 12:00am "hey I think I'm gonna head home, Gaten you coming?" Caleb said. Gaten replied with "Yeah let me grab my coat" noah walked them out, and came and sat next to me on the couch were Caleb was sitting. I smiled at him and started the movie. I might have been blushing. Finn looked at me and giggled a little and smiled at me. "Hey, uhhh, Finn can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I say I need to know if he knows I like Noah or maybe I can tell him, I think I can trust him.