fillie is not real

When I got the role of eleven the day before we filmed the first episode of stranger things is when I met the cast Finn, Gaten, Caleb, and ... Noah. I went up too Finn and said " hi I'm Millie I will be playing the part of eleven, you must be finn?" I said as I put my hand out for him to shake it. "I am I will be playing the part of mike" he said as he shook my hand. "This is Gaten, Caleb, and Noah" Finn said as he pointed to each of them. Me and Gaten hugged and then I shook Caleb's  hand. I stood there infront of Noah we looked in to each other's eyes for a good 10 seconds then I spread out my arms to give him a hug, but he reached out his hand so I switched positions to shake his hand, but he also switched positions to give me a hug, it was very awkward we both laugh a little bit and then hugged. Finn and I talked about how eleven and Mike are going to have love interests in stranger things and how Finn has a girlfriend in real life, I probably wasn't going to fall for him anyway. (A/N Skip ahead to the end of the meeting. And P.S in this story Millie, Noah, and Finn are 18 and Caleb and Gaten are 17)
We we're all getting ready to leave so I went over to where the boys were talking to say bye but...                                                                                                                      
(A/N stay tuned and see what happens next in the next chapter bye and I will post every other day bye have a good day/night wherever you are whatever time it is 😀😘)