22

Jahseh

@badgyalariiiii hey bro I need some money?

I frowned as I started down at the text message on Instagram. When I saw the notification I was happy that my family had reached out, but when I saw the reason it broke me.

She sent this message two days ago. And I haven't been the same since. They really don't want me. Cause they knew I was alive and well, yet only reached out for money.

I feel stupid for ever thinking someone actually cared about me and loved me. I feel stupid for thinking that anyone would love me. Even if it was my family. The ones who are supposed to love me.

"Hey Jah come on go to the bed," Jared told me as he sat across from me on the table. We were still on the tour bus.

I sat with my legs pulled to my chest as I starred at the blank wall ahead of me.

"Jah!" He shook my shoulder. He sat a plate of food In front of me. "Eat."

I looked away and tucked my head between my knees. My phone vibrated and I looked at it.

@badgyalariiii aye come on vro we want money to go shopping for homecoming. Can we get like 2 or 3k?

My eyes teared up and I threw my phone. I watched as it hit the floor and shattered. I got up and walked into the back room. Stokeley was sitting on his bed tying his Durag. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on and then pulled a hoodie over my head and lifted my hood over my head.

"Where you going?" Jared asked me as I stepped out of the bus and started walking down the road. We were parked at our meet and greet but I don't have the energy for it anymore.

"Jahseh!" I heard Jared coming after me. I didn't bother to turn around. I stuck my hands in my pockets and kept walking.

I felt hands wrap around my shoulders and then I was thrown over Jared's shoulder. I said nothing and just let him carry me back into the bus. When I got in, Michael looks at me with worried eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked when Jared sat me on my feet.

"Nothing," I sighed and walked to the back. I kicked my shoes off and got into my bed, pulling the covers over my head.

"Jah.." I heard stokeleys voice. We've been on tour for almost a month and he still hasn't talked to me unless we were Doing performances.

"Jah," he shook my shoulder.

I ignored him and pulled the cover over me some more and moved away. He was mad at me for something I didn't do and treated my like shit. He doesn't deserve my attention or my love. He's been treating me like shit for so long.

"Baby.." he pulled my blanket down.

"Don't baby me. I'm not ya baby." I yelled at him and pulled my blanket back over him.

I'm being apologizing to him and trying to get his attention but he wasn't hearing nothin and was being a bitch. All because my ex wanna pop up. Wasn't my fault I didn't tell him to.

"Baby I'm sorry," he said.

"Leave me alone Stokeley." I said. I could hear the tears in my voice.

"I'm so sorry," he pulled my blanket down again.

"Leave me the fuck alone! All you do is fuck up and then apologize and I believe you and forgive you every-time because I don't know love so cling to the little bit I thought you had for me and you didn't. And then my sister texts me and I get false hope thinking maybe some one cares. Maybe I matter, but no it's fucking money. All everyone cares about it money. Money.... fucken money.." I chuckled at the end.

Jared and Michael walked into the room and just shook their heads at Stokeley.

"Why didn't you tell me about you and Stokeley?" Jared asked me.

"There was nothing to tell. Your cousins a bitch," my voice cracked. I laid back down and pulled the covers over me. My bed shifted and I felt the covers being pulled off of me again.

"Bear," Jared started. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Tell me what's wrong?"

"What's right?" I cried.

"What did you do?" Michael asked Stokeley.

"It's not all his fault," I mumbled.

"What happened?" Michael asked.

I looked at him and said nothing. I don't wanna talk to them anymore.

Question: is Jah gonna forgive Stokeley

Question: when is Jared gon clap Michaels albino cheeks?

20 vote and 25 comments for update