"Underneath It All" Sneak Peak

Hola....:)

YES this the Sneak peak of "Underneath It All"

Just a note: This sneak peak is not what happens after the last chapter! It takes place still at the wedding! (I'm Going back in time for more detail on what happened basically)

Sorry if it's kind of confusing but hopefully you get it as you read! I repeat; This is a reverse time lapse😆

---

(Narrator)

Angie smiles at Violetta as she finishes her sentence.

A: Are you really sure?

V: Yes Angie... I want to be Leon's wife...

A: You really mean it?

V: I mean it with all my heart.

She smiles as Angie wraps her arms around her to in a warm embrace.

A: You can do this Vilu, be strong. Now go

Violetta nods and gets ready in her position.

Angie takes one look back at Violetta, now jumping excitedly as she waited behind the tall, wooden doors.

A: You're going to make a wonderful bride!

V: Thank you for everything Angie.

A: You're welcome Vilu.

Angie leaves and enters towards the seats to watch the wedding.

---

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

My heart races as Angie leaves the hallway and the door slams. She's gone. No one is here. The exit is just at the end of the hallway.

I stop faking my smile and break down in tears.

"I can't do this!" I say to myself choking on my words.

I wipe all my tears off and try to plant my feet on the ground.

I want to get married so badly but I just can't!

I find myself running to the door, shedding tons of tears and dropping my bouquet on the ground.

I take one look back as I hear the wedding bells ring, then I glance at Francesca who had come to give me my cue but I quickly escape onto the streets.

---

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Francesca's POV:

I can't believe my best friend is getting married today! Being the maid of honor, I feel really honored and all I want to do is help Violetta make her day extra special!

I smile and open the doors as I expect to see Violetta waiting for me.

At first I walk around the hallways, which I soon find out are empty.

This is where Violetta was supposed to stand... Where did she go?

I panick trying to look for her until I look down and step on a pile of flowers.

Her bouquet is here... She isn't... And the exit is wide open...

Does this mean... She fled from her own wedding?!

---

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV:

"What?!" I ask confused.

"She dropped her bouquet a-and the door was w-wide open..." As Francesca explains, she presses her hand to her head and closes her eyes.

"I'm really sorry for telling you this, but... She ran away from her wedding, i don't know why but, she's not getting married!"

I blink my eyes a couple times to try to process everything that happened.

"You sure?! She's g-gone?"

Francesca nods sadly.

All the guests gasp.

"Violetta is missing!!!???" German says standing up furiously.

"She ran away just before the wedding probably" Fran says.

I sat down by the steps and buried my head in my hands as all the guests began whispering and some got up to leave.

"I-I should have known this would happen" I say as I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.

"It's not your fault Leon" Francesca sighs placing her hand on my shoulder.

"YES IT IS! IT WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP MY DAUGHTER SAFE!" German raises his voice.

"It wasn't his fault German!" Angie walks up to him behind. "He couldn't have done anything... He was inside at time of the wedding"

"Well it has to be someone's fault!" German exclaims. "And I think him" he says pointing at me.

"I love Violetta more than you can ever imagine" I cried. "I never thought this would ever happen, I am as shocked and scared as you"

German tries to blame me and argue but insteads he sits down next to me and hides his face in his hands.

"Do you think we could get her back?" I sobbed.

"How?"

"Look for her! Anything! I don't want her to be gone forever!"

"Okay, we can contact the police" Francesca suggests.

"That's a good idea!" German says.

"Okay then..." I agree. I take a deep breath and try to relax. "I hope she's okay... I hope she will come back..."

---

•2 yearѕ laтer ιn parιѕ, ғrance•

---

THATS THE SNEAK PEAK

{reminder: actual book posting on Oct. 12}

FIRST CHAPTER TIME LAPSE IN PARIS FRANCE!

Thanks for reading<3 leave a vote and comment, por favor ;')

|~Mayma|