Olivia Newton Its been 5 years

Olivia's POV

Finally have another chance to win back MY Jason. I know there is no chance he is with that bitch Piper. (Is she sure she isn't the bitch?) I get tithe hotel first to make my suite ready for a long sweet seduction. I leave a note for him at the front desk then head to my room. (What a slut.

Jason's POV

When I got to the front desk, there was a note that somebody wanted to meet me. I told Piper to take the littles to our room and that I'd meet them their. I then headed towards the elevators.

Olivia's POV

The desk boy just called to tell me Jason is heading up. I fix my clothing and what for my future husband to come and find me. (Optimistic much)

Jason's POV

I knock on the door I waited. Then a look of horror came across my face, for there was Olivia Newton. I pushed her away from and yelled "I married and either way I would never love a bitch like you. " The slammed the door in her shocked face. That should teach her. (Nice going Jason )

Leo would you do the disclaimer ?

Leo:no

Why

Because I'm too awesome

I'll get you a girlfr...

Grace down town any pj/hoo characters.

Thanks now let's go find you a girlfriend.

You have fiends on wattpad tell them about my story. Thank you.