Bad type

Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh 🎶

Finn and Sadie have been friends their whole childhood but college changed everything.

Indeed their ways went apart.

Sadie is kind of non existent in her class. She has great marks when she wants to and doesn't own much friends anymore.
She's not in really good therms with her mom. But is so close to her sister

On his side, Finn is kind of the popular uncaring one. Changes girlfriends as fast as the weather changes. « He's such a bully » would say most of the peoples in their school.

They haven't talked in a while.
And Sadie did miss Finn. A lot.
But did he? Sadie tought to herself

« Earth to Sadie! » was said with a lovely British accent. It was millie Sadie's kind of « only friend ».

« Are u listening ? » she said.
« Oh I'm sorry ugh, what did you say? » responded the 17 years old red haired.
« Wich dress should I wear to lilia's party? The pink one? The black one? » asked millie very serious about the situation.

« They both suite you well dummy » responded Sadie. "You know I'm the worst on making decisions".

Before millie got the time to respond her phone went off.
« Hello, Millie here » she said.

It was Noah on the phone Millie's friend from camp. He was coming to their school this year so millie thought that inviting him at lilia's party with her and Sadie would be an amazing idea!

« Yeah see you in 2 hours, love u bubba » she said before hanging up.

«he seems cool » Sadie thought to herself.

The two friends sat there in Sadie's room talking and getting ready.

Suddenly Sadie's mom called her from down stairs.
« I'll be right back » Sadie told her friend, then went straight down stairs.

« What do you want » Sadie said looking at her mother.
« Where were you last night young lady? » asked her mom.

« Mind your fucking business mom » Sadie said rolling her eyes.

« Language ! » her mom snapped
« Save it mom. Whatever » she answered going back to her room.

« She's gonna be the death of me »
Sadie said laying back on her bed.

Hi so Ik this was very short but this is just a start lmao hope you guys liked it! @lys.aep (on Instagram)