-02-

He was equally adorable and hot af. I did not want to do.

He literally just confessed. wtf was i supposed to do like excuse me you don't go around confessing them the minute you see them. as if i don't overthink much already this is just grey.

My thought were stopped by a flick on my head.

I shook my head back to consciousness and found myself ready to reply to his confession. cuz why not ?? ahahaha you live only once !! let's all collectively make stupid decisions and die happily ever after. #0regrets #gonnakms

"i like you"

didn't have the courage to say i love you but that okay. cuz i tried. like cmon.

He scrunched his face a little then let out the cutest chuckle ever as he said "You were spacing out"

Great. Fantastic.

My dumbass had to. had to day dream. someone please make an appointment for my funeral. i'll be there in like 5. why am i saying like. ugh.

letting out a very awkward "Oh" i went on with my live without regrets slogan as i went up closer to him and by his collar with both my hands bringing him to my level clearly surprising him.

"Why tf are you so darn cute?" i said, taking time to meet his pretty eyes.

He let out another cute chuckle and replied "I just caught you spacing out and then i find you confessing to me, someone you just met.

"Ayy, someone's watched Frozen multiple times i see" i poked fun to which he tried to glare and smile at the same time.

"isn't this the part where you blush and get all flustered" he looked at me curiosly.

"aren't you the stereotypical type, well that's a turn off." i roll my eyes to which he saddened.

"oh forgive me, i didn't think through that. i should've thought better." he looked at me in embarrassment.

"aww, you look cute when you're embarrassed" i said as i pulled him closer to my face. "i find you lovable" i say to which he surprises me with his cheeks slowly turning pink.

"Aww, pretty boy is blushing" i cooed, to which he looked at me confidently. weirdly finding comfort in my grasp as well.

He nods his head as he searches for the name on my tag "Yes i am, Y/n. Why do you like me tho ?" He questioned as he placed his hands on top of mine and took it in his whilst taking them off of his collar and holding on to them comfortably.

frack. frickle. frock.

random confidence enters both our chats.

"Feisty, i like that" i say looking at my hands which are now in his. "That doesn't answer my question Y/n"

"I have to figure that out myself, Oppa." i smile mischievously to which he coughs aggressively.

the both of us turn our backs and find ourselves looking at someone screaming "No PDA in front of the-

think y/n. think you dumb bitch.

-school gate or anywh.." i cut Mr Seokjin off saying "Oh my god if it isn't the worldwide handsome Mr Seokjin" as i sway dramatically to which Jimin. tf his names is jimin ? aww that's cute.

yes jimin that idiot. let's out a chuckle to which i grip his hands tighter motioning him to stfu with my eyes so that the plan doesn't flop. i can't get into the office. it's the first day of the new academic year.

Seeing Mr Seokjin walk towards us, i slowly let go off Jimin's hands.

Mr Jin then takes out his pocket mirror and admires himself for a good minute. totally forgetting the fact that two kids are not in class and we're caught holding hands.

"She's a new student sir, i was helping her out" Jimin said in a rush.

"Oh very well then run along, you are disturbing my handsomeness."

the both of us smile as we jog back to class.

"Thanks for saving me, i usually take the blame." he said looking at me in gratitude.

Damn, such a polite boy.

"Anytime Oppa" you walk back to class.

He calls you from behind asking " Which grade are you in ?" as i was the walking to the path opposite to his.

"11th grade" i look back smiling.