(MG-OS) DESTINED COUPLE PART 2

PART 2

PART 2

Anita:- Hey shikha .. you saw ,that's the same girl who bumped into YOUR Maan... !!!

shikha:- yes Anita... and she is going to regret it high time ..(she smirked thinking a plan for Geet)

Everything was set ...Guests arrived ... visitors seated and auditorium was full with ppl.. Even Geet's paintings were done ..

She was setting them in the hall.. where visitors were to come and would have given their views But...... All of a sudden, Shikha bumped into Geet ..causing Geet to put her own hand on her own just-brushed-paintings..Messing her own hard work...

Geet gasped and was almost dropping that ..she managed somehow to keep that with herself.. but the damage was done ..Smirking, Shikha and Anita walked out pretending-Its your fault, what did I do...

Geet kept gaping at their forms, unaware of herself, a drop of tear started to form near corner of her eye .. taking the painting with herself, she walked back towards the hall where she was settled before ..

Maan, who has witnessed all that , couldn't stop himself and thinking something he followed her... He was abt to enter the hall, when he saw a stall of something and bought that some THING for her..

when he entered that hall, he saw she was sitting on floor, looking at her dream painting , placed in front of her, with tears and he could also hear her sobs as well...Sighing , Maan neared her and sat beside her looking at the damage, Shikha has done..

Maan:- Am sorry, on her behalf..

startled, Geet looked beside her and instantly looked away then wiped off her tears ..

Geet:- why are you sorry ??? It wasn't your fault...

Maan:- yeah !! but those girls are my friends .. and technically am the one responsible for this mess..(confused Geet stared at him)

Geet:- what ??? how ??

Maan (looked ahead):- well, she is my buddy and she might have seen, you staining my shirt so I suppose that was her Tit for Tat for you ..(Though he looked straight but he was expecting her anger but she has surprised him)

Geet(smiled a bit):- Sweet revenge...but that cost my painting..

After that there was a pause for few mints .. when Geet looked at the paining and Maan looked at her.. finally Maan spoke..

Maan:-so, any chance of recovery of this damage?? (He pointed towards her painting)

Geet(sighed):- I don't think, there is ...you know , it was my dream painting .. I worked on that for days and nights ...

Maan(nodded):- yeah !! I can see that .. Its so simple yet unique .. A boy and a girl .. where the boy is abt to held girl's hand .. and she is having something in her right hand .. Right ??? which is now .. Ermm.. I mean..