The Morning After

Start from the beginning

"Jennie..." The brunette murmured breathlessly, slender fingers combing through the girl's blonde mane.

"It's soft," she muttered stupidly in response, kneading the mound of flesh rather slowly, as if she were admiring and marveling in the feel of it. "I think I found my new favorite thing."

"Oh, have you, love?" Jisoo purred, pressing herself against the blonde's hand. There was a soft smirk on her plump lips as she let her fingers slide through the younger woman's curls and down her smooth, pale back.

Jennie shivered underneath her touch and grinned at the little endearment as she shift her body into a far more comfortable position, nestling herself between the brunette teacher's spread legs. "I am 'love' now?"

The older woman nodded, her arms now wrapping completely around Jennie, pressing their exposed skins against each other. "Indeed you are, my love. You are all mine and I am all yours."

"Who would have thought that," the blonde chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to Jisoo's throat, then trailed soft kisses further down until they reached the brunette's clavicle. Her lips peppered the expanse of skin there, causing Jisoo's body to shake with small bouts of laughter. Jennie couldn't help the curve that immediately lifted her mouth into a grin. What did Jisoo taste like, she wondered? She was in the correct position, and she was  sure the brunette surely wouldn't mind if she licked her? So Jennie did just that, dragging her tongue back up to Jisoo's throat, using the valley between her breasts as a guide.

She tasted faintly of apples.

The brunette shivered underneath the younger woman's mouth, her back slightly arching and her nails digging into Jennie's pale skin.

"Oh, Jennie..." she mewled into the blonde locks.

Jennie smiled against the teacher's sun kissed flesh as she soon brought them down once again, tracing an invisible line down Jisoo's torso. The further she went, the louder the whimper came from the brunette, and a few pleas for her to soothe her aching arousal. It wasn't long before Jennie had reached the woman's intimate flesh, her body now flat on the bed and her head level with Jisoo's slick heat.

Tentatively, the blonde laved her tongue along the older woman's folds, her eyes immediately drooping as she enjoyed the new flavor that exploded on her taste buds. Jisoo was sweet, just as her favorite apples, and slightly bitter- but in all good ways possible. Jennie could swear she was her new favorite flavor, and every time the blonde would eat an apple, she would be brought back to this very morning- or at least her thoughts would veer to the brunette.

"Hu... yes... More, Jennie. Please." The brunette moaned, her back arching as her hips gyrated forward against the blonde's mouth, trying to add more pressure and movement to her aching center.

Jennie abided the request and proceeded to repeat her movement, this time adding slightly more pressure as she ended on the older woman's sensitive nub. Jisoo's body jerked slightly before grinding against the blonde's face, her legs spreading wide as she begged for more. Jennie could only groan against the slick flesh in response before slipping her tongue into the brunette, her hands finding purchase on the insides of Jisoo's thighs.

Jennie set a steady pace as she dart her tongue from Jisoo's writhing form. The brunette made few noises as she concentrate on finding her release, which hadn't taken long as the blonde slipped her tongue from the older woman's entrance and found her throbbing bundle of nerves, and flicked the little pink muscle over it until she came with a soft cry of pleasure. Her back arched off the bed in the intense moment of pure bliss and her fingers tugged and twisted in the soft blonde locks on her lover's head as she helped the brunette through the spasms of her orgasm and the aftershocks, licking and laving up any juices that had seeped out.