The Morning After

Comincia dall'inizio

"Flip me over and have a taste of my forbidden fruit."

"Fucking hell..." Jennie reread the small font several times over, trying to conceive what it had said and make sure that she hadn't misread anything.

"I see you've discovered my tattoo." A voice, heavy with sleep, grumbled and Jennie's hand felt the vibrations underneath it as Jisoo had spoken. That didn't sate her more-than-mild jump of surprise and embarrassment of having being caught.

"Y-yeah..." The blonde stuttered, trying to find the right words to not sound like a complete idiot. "When... Why? I mean..."

"I know what you mean." The brunette's body began to rumble with laughter. "I got it when I was your age. I was young and careless and I didn't think it mattered- since I strongly believed that I would be a successful writer with a risqué tattoo- also, defying my mother seemed  an attractive idea. But I was wrong about my career and my defiance. I'm lucky that I got it on my lower back, so it's easily hidden."

"But... why..." Jennie sucked in a breath and squirmed her way back up to face the brunette, who was still lying in the same position. "Why that?"

"I like apples and I thought it to be humorous at the time since apples are the forbidden fruit as well as... well, genitals. I was a rather... dirty girl."

"You still are..." The blonde mumbled under her breath, earning a chuckle from the older woman.

"Indeed I am, so the tattoo still suits me, right?"

"You like apples." Jennie shrugged, a smirk playing on her lips as her fingertips traced the contour of the apple tattoo. "And I'm  sure your forbidden fruit tastes delicious."

"Wouldn't you like to find out?" The brunette flashed a seductive grin, her nose wrinkling ever so slightly as she bared her pearly teeth. "And I'm being absolutely serious when I'm asking you that question."

"Oh, are you now?" The blonde's fingers made small, circular strokes around the tattoo on the small of the teacher's back. "What does this say, now?" she asked innocently, bending over the older woman to take a peek, her blonde locks lightly tickling the surface.

"Why don't you read it and find out?" Jisoo purred.

Jennie let a grin spread wide across her lips as her eyes, once again, scanned over the words. "Flip me over and have a taste of my forbidden fruit." she repeated what she had read. "God, you're bad, you know?"

"Oh, I know." The brunette chuckled deeply, which had raised the hairs pleasantly up on Jennie's body. "I hope you know what you need to do."

"I think I do." Jennie bit her lip and brought herself onto her knees to get better balance on the bed. She reached for the opposite side of Jisoo and, without hesitancy, flipped the brunette teacher over, earning a squawk of surprise.

"Why, hello there." The brunette smirked, her whisky colored eyes staring lustfully at the blonde above her.

"You're even more beautiful in the sunlight, Chu. Breathtaking, even." Jennie whispered as she moved to straddle the older woman's hips. A sweet smile was soon spread across her lips, and a hand had found its way onto the brunette's soft cheek, her thumb stroking it in the slightest.

Jisoo nuzzled the warm hand, her eyes half-mast as she watched Jennie through slit eyes. Her cheeks were dusted with pink, her eyes on Jennie's every movement and her breath hitching when the blonde's pale fingers roamed over her satin skin, soon covering one of the swells on her chest.

Jennie couldn't bite back the smile that spread wide across her lips. The expression Jisoo wore was breathtaking and also  arousing. Her visage was relax with a blissful, pleasured smile. Her breast felt like a little sack of heaven, which was everything that Jennie will have thought. It was soft and firm, and the peak of it greeted Jennie's hand eagerly.