Dress No.3

3

At the moment I was wearing a dress that looked like this though,

It's short but cute. I then hear a knock at the door to the changing room I'm in, "um . . . Occupied!" I say and on the other side, I hear a sigh. The person then bursts in the room I'm in. "Didn't you hear me? It's occupied!" I say flustered, "yeah, I heard you. That's why I came in, I've missed you [Y/n]. I want you back. I-I w-want y-you," the man said in a confused, sad, and unmistakeable drunk voice.

He stumbled over to her and basically collapsed on her. His breath hitting her neck. "I'm sorry that you're pregnant now. I'm sorry," he said making the girl extremely confused. She wasn't pregnant . . . was she?

"I'm sorry I let him touch you." He said continuing to make her confused. "Look, I have no idea what you're talking ab--" she was cut off by him crashing his lips on hers. Her eyes widen as she tries to fight the urge to kiss back. She pushed him off, "I'll take you back home, you're drunk. And I'm definitely not letting this happen." She says picking up the dresses. "Now get out and wait for me, I need to change," she tells him and he stays there looking at her. "I've seen you naked plenty of times," he responds making her scoff and throw a dress at him and changes quickly. Once he finally gets the dress off of his face she's already changes making him look down awkwardly. "Now, let's go, I hate you coming to me like this." She says pulling his arm along with the dresses in her other arm. She quickly pays for the dresses glaring at the woman for giving him a flirty look. He ignores it and keeps his eyes on [Y/n]. 

Once they exit the mall she asks him where his car is which fails the first couple of times but eventually, he gets it and it made her laugh at how goofy he is when he's drunk. Making her instantly regret it. She took him to his house, her stomach instantly dropping once she sees the other car parked in the driveway. 

She gets him inside and sets him down on the couch. "I've got to go, hopefully, you won't remember this." She mutters as he starts drifting into sleep. When she starts leaving a hand grabs her wrist, "where are you going? [N/n] this your home. With me. Don't leave me, I miss you, I don't want you to go." Her eyes soften as she looks at him but she removes it with a glare. "I can't stay here. You know that." She answers. "Why not? You live in my heart. That means you have to stay with me or my heart will break," he says in a dazed expression. She shakes his hand off and starts to leave before she can arms wrap around her.